What do you think of the WWA

MarcMorgan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Some bloke called Andrew McManus was running it, and I think Borash was booking it. It had some great features, like having live commentary on the house shows. I Remember they brought over Sting and Luger and they only went 5 minutes and left without so much as a Most Muscular pose to the fans. Disco Inferno was a highlight, from the show I saw.

• Paid Members
Some bloke called Andrew McManus was running it, and I think Borash was booking it. It had some great features, like having live commentary on the house shows. I Remember they brought over Sting and Luger and they only went 5 minutes and left without so much as a Most Muscular pose to the fans. Disco Inferno was a highlight, from the show I saw.

I went to both shows they did in Glasgow, Disco was quality (Village Peoples Elbow), we were deprived of his in-arena commentary the second year though as they were filming the show for ppv.

I still can't believe how fat Luger and Bagwell got between the end of WCW and that show. I swear, my ma nearly started crying when she saw Lugers belly, heartbreaking.

• Paid Members

I went to the one at Wembley Arena...or was it Docklands? I forget now.

It was harmless, quite fun. The Village People's Elbow was also a highlight. I don't recall any matches being that good, though I think Juvi had a half-decent match with someone. The main event pitted Jeff Jarrett VS Road Dogg (baw!), then SCOTTY STEINER turned up and turned it into a three-way! The show ended with 'commissioner' Bret Hart putting the sharpshooter on Jarrett, all this after cutting a promo of how nobody has gotten the better of him- including his buddy Benoit.

Archived