TNA Star Injured.

Kata Ha Jime

Motor City Machine Gun member Alex Shelley reportedly suffered a broken collarbone at yesterday's TNA Wrestling live event in Hagerstown, Maryland.

Shelley's band, The High Crusade, confirmed on their Facebook that Shelley suffered a broken collarbone on Sunday.

Chris Sabin and Petey Williams are also in the band.

Bummer for me as he's my favourite wrestler and he was injured this time last year too, I was hoping to meet him. Looks like Guns vs Hardyz is a no go for me and those going to Manchester..

Motor City Machine Gun member Alex Shelley reportedly suffered a broken collarbone at yesterday's TNA Wrestling live event in Hagerstown, Maryland.

Shelley's band, The High Crusade, confirmed on their Facebook that Shelley suffered a broken collarbone on Sunday.

Chris Sabin and Petey Williams are also in the band.

Bummer for me as he's my favourite wrestler and he was injured this time last year too, I was hoping to meet him. Looks like Guns vs Hardyz is a no go for me and those going to Manchester..

Fuck!!!!!!!!

Bollocks, was looking forward to seeing MMG vs Jeff and Matt. If Jeff makes the trip *fingers crossed* I'd like to see the Hardys added to the Beer Money vs Morgan and Williams tag match. Woulde be really good for a house show as the Immortal partnership doesn't need to be questioned too much.

I can see this being the end of the Guns. Knowing how TNA usually work, I bet Sabin goes on a singles run and Shelley returns turning on his partner.

And who wouldnt want to see the return of Paparazzi Productions?

Why would they split up the most over tag team in TNA? On a house show injury?

• Paid Members
I can see this being the end of the Guns. Knowing how TNA usually work, I bet Sabin goes on a singles run and Shelley returns turning on his partner.

If he's off television for a while, and Sabin thrives without him, and wins the X Division title, a Shelley vs Sabin would probably be the way they will go down the road. And if you watch TNA, it looks like there was already trouble in paradise between the two. And what does a house show have to do with anything? An injury is an injury which ever way you look at it, and if it keeps him off TV, it doesnt matter if he did it in Tescos.

And why are you bringing up the most over tag team in TNA? Robert Roode didnt break his collar bone?

If he's off television for a while, and Sabin thrives without him, and wins the X Division title, a Shelley vs Sabin would probably be the way they will go down the road. And if you watch TNA, it looks like there was already trouble in paradise between the two. And what does a house show have to do with anything? An injury is an injury which ever way you look at it, and if it keeps him off TV, it doesnt matter if he did it in Tescos.

And why are you bringing up the most over tag team in TNA? Robert Roode didnt break his collar bone?

It wouldn't make sense to break them up, Sabin vs Kaz I could see as they have history, but breaking them up, no.

Archived