TNA Star Injured.

Kata Ha Jime

I can see this being the end of the Guns. Knowing how TNA usually work, I bet Sabin goes on a singles run and Shelley returns turning on his partner.

And who wouldnt want to see the return of Paparazzi Productions?

Why would they split up the most over tag team in TNA? On a house show injury?

Is the answer to that 'because it's TNA'?

• Paid Members

The Guns still knock out good matches, but who is there left for them to work with? Does the world need to see another Generation Me or Beer Money vs MCMG's match? They had the long title run, so I cant see them having another one in the near future. Shelley has so much potential as a heel singles wrestler as far as I'm concerned, and Sabin was always the better of the two in singles. Sabin vs Senshi was the last time the X Division really lived up to its billing for me. The Guns have been around for years. A change might do them good. Its not like they are taking a huge risk splitting them. And if singles careers dont work out (not like it would be a new thing), they could put them back together later on down the road and they would be a fresh team again with good opponents.

If anyones read Foley's new book, it says the MCMG's in early 2009 were about to get the sack, so they've done well to stay in the game a thrive.

They wont, but for once TNA should take Powerslams suggestion and book Prince Devitt and Ryusuke Taguchi and Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi, have them feud with the Guns and each other, could stretch it out over 6 months if they were smart.

Have MMGs go over and proclaim themselves the best tag team in the world. Bring in London for a couple of shots, team with Kendrick. Have them work the Guns.

Haas and Shelton debut. Feud with the Guns and others...and, of course, the Hardys dream match.

A years worth of stuff right there [or, in TNA, 3 TV shows worth].

• Paid Members
They wont, but for once TNA should take Powerslams suggestion and book Prince Devitt and Ryusuke Taguchi and Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi, have them feud with the Guns and each other, could stretch it out over 6 months if they were smart.

Have MMGs go over and proclaim themselves the best tag team in the world. Bring in London for a couple of shots, team with Kendrick. Have them work the Guns.

Haas and Shelton debut. Feud with the Guns and others.

What for? There would be more money on the wage bill and nobody else watching? Just split them put and put them in the X Division which is on life support. Beer Money has plenty of teams to feud with (and they are the best tag team on the planet by rights, because they have the gold), and Shelley and Sabin have Kendrick, Lethal, Kaz and probably Low Ki and El Generico to feud with, so that would be exciting enough without bringing another 5 wrestlers in who have a full gimmick table at the end of the night.

And it would have to be 3 TV shows worth, because there would be no interviews to stretch it out considering everyone one of them outside Alex Shelley has the charisma of Iron Mike Sharpe's jock strap.

• Paid Members
The Guns still knock out good matches, but who is there left for them to work with? Does the world need to see another Generation Me or Beer Money vs MCMG's match? They had the long title run, so I cant see them having another one in the near future. Shelley has so much potential as a heel singles wrestler as far as I'm concerned, and Sabin was always the better of the two in singles. Sabin vs Senshi was the last time the X Division really lived up to its billing for me. The Guns have been around for years. A change might do them good. Its not like they are taking a huge risk splitting them. And if singles careers dont work out (not like it would be a new thing), they could put them back together later on down the road and they would be a fresh team again with good opponents.

If anyones read Foley's new book, it says the MCMG's in early 2009 were about to get the sack, so they've done well to stay in the game a thrive.

There's still the Hardyz, though, to be honest, I'd save that for a big'un, and I'd have the Hardyz winning the belts off them. This way, they'd kick off the split, and have Immortune holding more gold - all they'd have to do is grab the X and TV titles, and then they can use the tag and World belts as a device to start working towards splitting the two factions.

What for? There would be more money on the wage bill and nobody else watching? Just split them put and put them in the X Division which is on life support. Beer Money has plenty of teams[/b} to feud with (and they are the best tag team on the planet by rights, because they have the gold), and Shelley and Sabin have Kendrick, Lethal, Kaz and probably Low Ki and El Generico to feud with, so that would be exciting enough without bringing another 5 wrestlers in who have a full gimmick table at the end of the night.

And it would have to be 3 TV shows worth, because there would be no interviews to stretch it out considering everyone one of them outside Alex Shelley has the charisma of Iron Mike Sharpe's jock strap.

Plenty? Inc Ink and Gen Me?

Anywho I was hoping to meet both MMG at the meet and greet (Tickets came today.) and the match might not be that bad.

• Paid Members

YES to Ibushi & Devitt in TNA. Many tag teams in TNA deserve to receive a Golden Shower. So to speak.

I reckon with Shelley injured I reckon they should re-run a Triple X & AMW type storyline.

Give Beer Money credit for injuring Shelley on tv, then have them batter one of the Bucks, say Max. Pretend he's too injured to compete. Then get Sabin (the more "solid" if slightly less flashy of the Guns) and Jeremy (the slightly flashier Buck) to unite against the "common enemy" in Fortune's tag team, pretend the two teams "earned respect" battering each other blah blah. After a couple of month chase (if Shelley is out for a while) Generation Guns (if you like) take the titles from Beer Money.

Within about a week of each Max and Shelley come back, hacked off that their partner would sell out the team just to try and get the belts back.

BANG! Sabin & Jeremy v Shelley & Max, the "discarded partners" take the belts.

But - oh no! - they don't REALLY get along and lose them to a real team.

Bucks and Guns each blame their "temporary" partners for their respective title losses, and after (by this point hopefully) a good six months without actually having Guns v Bucks, they have one final epic blow off, winners logically declared number one contenders to the champs. In my (optimistic) mind, champs by this point being London Brawling.

Christ, having to write "Jeremy" in reference to Nick Jackson makes me feel like a tool.

• Paid Members

What for? There would be more money on the wage bill and nobody else watching? Just split them put and put them in the X Division which is on life support. Beer Money has plenty of teams[/b} to feud with (and they are the best tag team on the planet by rights, because they have the gold), and Shelley and Sabin have Kendrick, Lethal, Kaz and probably Low Ki and El Generico to feud with, so that would be exciting enough without bringing another 5 wrestlers in who have a full gimmick table at the end of the night.

Plenty? Inc Ink and Gen Me?

Anywho I was hoping to meet both MMG at the meet and greet (Tickets came today.) and the match might not be that bad.

Magnus and Williams look like they are back together, there's the matter with Anderson and RVD to take care of, then of course, its as plane as day that Fortune arent going to stay as part of Immortal for ever. Hardys vs Beer Money should surely be the long term plan. Its a shame AJ Styles got injured, because I thought the plan was going to be Morgan winning the belt, Fortune winning the rest of them and it all coming out that Fortune's big plan all along was to get all the belts and swerve Fortune and Matt Morgan was always part of Fortune and that Flair was just pretending to like Bischoff and Hogan to get into a power position.

They had to change there names, because there is only ONE Matt Jackson:

efc__1227279009_matt-jackson.jpg

What for? There would be more money on the wage bill and nobody else watching?

Why not? TNA should be looking to make itself an alternative to WWE if you ask me. WCW failed miserably when it tried to be the WWF both in the early 90's [with its whacky characters like Arachniman, PN News, Big Josh and The Ding Dongs] and very late 90's/early 2000's [when they tried, and failed, to do 'shock TV']. NWAs appeal in the 80's was that it was an alternative to the cartoony 'kid friendly' WWF, and then when WCWs success soared under Bischoff in the mid-90's, it featured the best talent from all around the world providing action the likes of which had not been seen on American mainstream TV before as well as the big names that everyone recognised.

Now, sure, if Kurt Angle, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy and others dont increase TNAs viewing figures then maybe nothing will, but its worth a shot if you ask me. Fast paced, exciting tag team action is something WWE just does not offer, so why not bolster your tag division and push it? 'Hey, tired with WWE? We're NOT the WWE. Check this out!!' etc etc.

Besides, I would imagine all the names I mentioned above combined [aside from the Hardys] would cost less than Hogan, Flair and Bischoff do individually, and none of them have shown anything to justify their price tag in my opinion.

I like the split partners storyline. But i don't see the point in splitting the guns i'd go with the "We need a break to re-analyse ourselves" and then you could build up to a X division title match between the 2 but when big team come in you have 2 months worth of tv written easily.

Sabin or shelley alone will faulter unless they bring back M.E.M and have Big Kev as a bodyguard with Shelley doing his camera tricks again with big Kev and perhaps Angle and

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Scotty Steiner

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members
Fast paced, exciting tag team action is something WWE just does not offer, so why not bolster your tag division and push it? 'Hey, tired with WWE? We're NOT the WWE. Check this out!!' etc etc.

And Beer Money, Generation Me and the Machine Guns are Earthquake and Typhoon are they? TNA do push there tag division and it does consist of fast paced exciting action. Anyway my idea was to still Shelley and Sabin in the X Division, so its not like I'm asking for them to be fired and sent to work for KFC Wrestling in the Deep South. They will standout which ever division they are in.

Besides, I would imagine all the names I mentioned above combined [aside from the Hardys] would cost less than Hogan, Flair and Bischoff do individually, and none of them have shown anything to justify their price tag in my opinion.

You think Spike TV would even consider having TNA on there channel if they didnt have big name stars? Spike actually finances a lot of the big names, because advertisers want them and licensing deals come with them. Bischoff convinced Spike to pay him aload of money to produce a television show based on TNA. I doubt Paul London could do that. Bischoff and Flair are better television performers than all those you mentioned, so they have more use on the four shows leading up to the PPV.

Fast paced, exciting tag team action is something WWE just does not offer, so why not bolster your tag division and push it? 'Hey, tired with WWE? We're NOT the WWE. Check this out!!' etc etc.

And Beer Money, Generation Me and the Machine Guns are Earthquake and Typhoon are they? TNA do push there tag division and it does consist of fast paced exciting action. Anyway my idea was to still Shelley and Sabin in the X Division, so its not like I'm asking for them to be fired and sent to work for KFC Wrestling in the Deep South. They will standout which ever division they are in.

I'm not getting the Earthquiake and Typhoon reference, sorry.

You think Spike TV would even consider having TNA on there channel if they didnt have big name stars? Bischoff convinced Spike to pay him aload of money to produce a television show based on TNA. I doubt Paul London could do that. Bischoff and Flair are better television performers than all those you mentioned, so they have more use on the four shows leading up to the PPV.

Of course not, which is why I stated in my analogy of WCWs success [which TNA, especially with Bischoff on board, would be wise to follow] that they used the top international and independent talent as well as the big names people are familiar with.

After all, Hogans signing in of itself did not turn WCWs fortunes around, it was when they hit the right combination of big name stars who drew the punters AND great undercard wrestlers who could provide fantastic action that their popularity soared.

• Paid Members
After all, Hogans signing in of itself did not turn WCWs fortunes around, it was when they hit the right combination of big name stars who drew the punters AND great undercard wrestlers who could provide fantastic action that their popularity soared.

Thats not the case at all. Hogans signing was the only reason WCW's fortunes turned around in 1994. The right combinations of big names and the possibly the greatest roster of talent ever put together was the reason WCW beat the WWF. But WCW in 1994 signed Hogan and in one night broke their PPV, attendance and merchandise records by a big margin. When the Dungeon of Doom was making life difficult for the average punter to stomach in 1995, WCW were swapping the number one spot on Monday nights with the WWF. Hogan put WCW on the map with his signing in 1994. Without them signing Hulk Hogan, they'd never have gotten a prime-time slot on Monday nights against Raw.

Archived