Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The really scary thing is, this is all a fantasy dreamt up by tiger_rick. I don't even have MSN :(

The other accusations had fuck all to do with me. They came from a brain weirder than mine. Good job you don't all have some other forum you all chat on otherwise I might believe it.

The "lads" thing was nothing to do with the PCC. As much as the original PCC are cunts, I give you all credit for being pretty intelligent. I wouldn't tar you with the Peter Kay brush. Now the "lads" clique, that's all a Peter kay/Jason Manford tribute act.

Anyone remember Knight Rider? That were great.

Surely we can't be the Chess club AND the "lads" at the same time? You're making it sound like we have all the swagger, the chicks AND the brains around here, which doesn't leave much for anyone else.

So, apparently, we're a bunch of lager-swilling, bacon sandwich munching, Loaded-reading, bird-pulling....chess club nerds?

Sounds quite good, especially the chess bit. How does one go about getting an application form? It's not for me, of course, I'm the king and a maverick renegade above the squabbles of petty gangs. But for the lesser forum members who may wish to join.

The really scary thing is, this is all a fantasy dreamt up by tiger_rick. I don't even have MSN :(

The other accusations had fuck all to do with me. They came from a brain weirder than mine. Good job you don't all have some other forum you all chat on otherwise I might believe it.

The "lads" thing was nothing to do with the PCC. As much as the original PCC are cunts, I give you all credit for being pretty intelligent. I wouldn't tar you with the Peter Kay brush. Now the "lads" clique, that's all a Peter kay/Jason Manford tribute act.

Anyone remember Knight Rider? That were great.

All these cliques you're creating, must make your head spin ;)

• Paid Members
The pCc are no Elite Hate Squad, let's be honest.

How do you know they're not one in the same?

Swerve? Hey don't look at me. I'm not the Russo of the pCc.

Or am I?

• Paid Members
Pardon my intrusion, but what does pCc stand for and which member is the leader/queen?

From this thread. Tiger Rick coined the phrase and it all seemed a bit of fun, then it went a bit mad near the end.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=123833&st=30

Its the circle of forum life. There are other forums that hate the UKFF as well. The F4W Board!~ make posts like this about us:

UKFF has lots of people on it. Might be worth having a look. Full of unfunny wankers tho.

Ugh God, the Neil guy is a bellend. Before the UKFF was its own forum, it was part of a site called Wrasslin-Edge. That site begged a load of us RIM guys to go over and post. So we did to take the piss. Young Neil was there, a full on Noob. The guy really thinks he has acomplished something in life being a mod in a forum.

Dont Power Slam use the UKFF as well for this feature? I was tempted to join once years ago, but after browsing through some of the threads in that forum I quickly decided not to sign up.

Damn right its shit. Anyone who has any form of personality is banned or bored into stopping to post by the utter mongs who post. Its pretty much dead everytime I visit there these days too.

Every board has it shite. UKFF had mods who ganged up to drive people out.

FUCK THOSE CUNTS.

Yeah, I've been reading their awards, collection of twatbags right there.

YEAH MO, QUOTE THAT YA NOB

We are hated more than we hate each other. So just remember: if you feel like someone on here thinks your a dick, there's someone out there in internet land who thinks we are all dicks.

Archived