FSM Thread

Vipes

Thanks for the kind words about FSM. Things are going to get even better in the next few months.

Regarding where FSM is sold, I can only say that being the best publication in the genre isn't an argument you can bring to the top brass at Tesco and ASDA - they only understand one language. We're happy with the options we currently have: WHSmiths (also Easons in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland), subscription (tinyurl.com/subscribeFSM), or simply asking your local newsagent to reserve you a copy of the magazine (there should be no extra charge for this).

We're also happy that retaining these options means that our price-point to content ratio murders every other publication in the genre.

Edited by Brian Elliott

• 4 weeks later...

The new issue of Fighting Spirit Magazine is now available!

10q9gf4.jpg

In this month's issue, FSM has features on:

- How WWE's vociferous audience may decide the outcome of The Rock vs. John Cena

- Why Chris Hero is ready to mix it up in WWE

- How pro wrestling is split over a legitimate Hall of Fame

- Mick Foley chats to FSM about his stand-up tour, and his future in wrestling

- How Vince Russo lived the dream of writing WWE and TNA television

- FSM reflects on the fascinating career of

I asked about their distribution earlier in the thread and I think it's a case of supermarkets like Tesco only really wanting one wrestling magazine as they don't feel the market's big enough for 2. If they're going to choose one, then the one they've stocked for years is as good a choice as any.

That said, there's magazines with far worse distribution than FSM. Zero Tolerance is a fucking nightmare to get a hold of, it comes when it feels like and most WHSmiths don't even bother their arse to stock it anymore.

• Paid Members
- How talkSPORT's Talk Wrestling radio show brought the business back to the mainstream

Fucking class! The BWC bucket must have been full this month. Fighting Spirit Magazine Magazine are the exact opposite of Power Slam, but their attitude towards their British Wrestling coverage is just as annoying. "Coverage for sale" should be in the classified section of this mag.

- How talkSPORT's Talk Wrestling radio show brought the business back to the mainstream

:rolleyes:

talkSPORT weren't as big then as they are now, but a thriving Saturday evening slot was pretty big for British wrestling as it was. talkSPORT already had some football commentaries by this point, so it was a pretty impressive association.

Fighting Spirit Magazine Magazine are the exact opposite of Power Slam, but their attitude towards their British Wrestling coverage is just as annoying. "Coverage for sale" should be in the classified section of this mag.

If this is the case, I can't wait for the cheques to roll in.

(It's not the case.)

Excellent mag this month Brian, really enjoyed it. Pleased to say it's been arriving early too so the first issue...issue seems to be solved.

Intrigued to see the changes to next month in how the mag is set out etc, little worried too because I like its current format. Sure ill get used to it though.

Really enjoyed the talksport article, I originally stumbled upon the show somehow and was hooked and inevitably gutted when it suddenly stopped, Revival was my first ever wrestling event too, that I convinced my dad mum and sister to go too, they all loved it by the way, and it was all because of talksport that I went, more specifically tommy Boyd and Alex Shane of course, so really looking forward to the article on revival next month.

Thumbs up, definitely worth the subscription!

Excellent mag this month Brian, really enjoyed it. Pleased to say it's been arriving early too so the first issue...issue seems to be solved.

Intrigued to see the changes to next month in how the mag is set out etc, little worried too because I like its current format. Sure ill get used to it though.

Really enjoyed the talksport article, I originally stumbled upon the show somehow and was hooked and inevitably gutted when it suddenly stopped, Revival was my first ever wrestling event too, that I convinced my dad mum and sister to go too, they all loved it by the way, and it was all because of talksport that I went, more specifically tommy Boyd and Alex Shane of course, so really looking forward to the article on revival next month.

Thumbs up, definitely worth the subscription!

Thanks for the feedback. We're all delighted with next month's change of look; it's a really nice breath of fresh air.