FSM Thread

Vipes

Not very impressed with this like, subscribed the week before christmas, got the free gift, fair enough didnt get the December issue, but now this one is out and I've still not got it?! Is it subscribe, get your first issue two months later? Postman has been today an all and no magazine.

I'm not sure what's happened here, as my copy has even made it to Northern Ireland. If you don't receive it on Monday, can you please e-mail me at brian(at)fightingspiritmagazine(dot)co(dot)uk.

Thanks.

It arrived today thanks Brian, but still two odd days after it came out in shops? It's not a big deal to be fair, and the magazine is excellent so it was worth the wait, I just got a bit narky cause I was expecting it as soon as it came out :)

You should have had it before it came out in the shops, so keep an eye on it over the next couple of months, and let me know if you continue to experience a problem. That way we can contact Royal Mail and find out what's going wrong.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

IMPORTANT: This month's FSM has an a full, alternative back cover! Please see both images below.

The new issue of Fighting Spirit Magazine is now available!

2qk11dh.jpg

2yys1so.jpg

In this month's issue, FSM has features on:

- Hulk Hogan, who speaks at length to FSM about his time in WWE, WCW, and TNA

- TNA's Maximum Impact Tour 2012, and the first-ever TNA UK television tapings

- How television has shaped WWE creative in the Entertainment Era

- Why Pro Wrestling Guerrilla remains the most entertaining of all the indys

- How Hiroshi Tanahashi turned his career around to become a New Japan record breaker

- How the glitz, glamour and spectacular match-making of PRIDE FC made it the MMA fans' choice in the early-2000s

- And FSM reviews the new UFC Undisputed 3 release, asking whether it truly is the greatest MMA videogame in history

All of this, plus our usual news, PPV and TV reports, and reviews. We also have our distinguished columnists Bill Apter, Nick "Magnus" Aldis, Lance Storm, and RD Reynolds offering up the benefit of their experience in the pro wrestling business.

The cheapest and easiest way to subscribe to FSM is via our website, here: http://www.fightingspiritmagazine.co.uk/subscribe.asp . However, if you prefer to pick up FSM on your travels, WH Smith and Easons are the most consistent FSM stockists in the UK and Ireland. For other outlets, please consider asking your newsagent to reserve you a copy each month.

We'd love to hear your feedback on this issue of FSM. Send us a tweet to @fsm_editor !

• Moderators
IMPORTANT:

Bit of an overstatement.

Anyway, it really is a cracking mag these days and easily the UK's best wrestling periodical. However, when are you going to get shut of RD Reynolds? He's terrible. He's easily the worst thing in the magazine. Awful.

IMPORTANT:

Bit of an overstatement.

Anyway, it really is a cracking mag these days and easily the UK's best wrestling periodical. However, when are you going to get shut of RD Reynolds? He's terrible. He's easily the worst thing in the magazine. Awful.

with Apter in second place, always self indulgent crap without fail every month

IMPORTANT:

Bit of an overstatement.

It's important if you're looking for the magazine, as sometimes with dual covers, newsagents place the magazine the wrong side up. :)

Thanks for the kind words!

Edited by Brian Elliott

IMPORTANT:

Bit of an overstatement.

with Apter in second place, always self indulgent crap without fail every month

I think you're going to like some changes upcoming imminently.

IMPORTANT:

Bit of an overstatement.

It's important if you're looking for the magazine, as sometimes with dual covers, newsagents place the magazine the wrong side up. :)

How confusing. With FSM in big letters on both sides.

IMPORTANT:

Bit of an overstatement.

How confusing. With FSM in big letters on both sides.

We had a dual cover a few months ago, and I received complaints that people couldn't find the magazine. So I'm covering all bases this time! :)

I'm also not a big fan of Reynolds and Apter. I enjoy Magnus and Storms pieces though. I also Liked Alex Shanes stuff. Maybe a Roddy Piper or someone similar bit would be interesting, and how about getting an MMA guest columnist too. I'm sure Dan Hardy or Mike Bisping would have plenty of interesting things to address

I'm also not a big fan of Reynolds and Apter. I enjoy Magnus and Storms pieces though. I also Liked Alex Shanes stuff. Maybe a Roddy Piper or someone similar bit would be interesting, and how about getting an MMA guest columnist too. I'm sure Dan Hardy or Mike Bisping would have plenty of interesting things to address

Fuck yes! I don't know how his writing skills are, but he certainly comes across as a witty and articulate chap with strong opinions to express. I'd be far more interested in what he had to say than Lance Storm, who hasn't been relevant in ten years, and feels like he's been writing for FSM for closer to twenty.

Really been enjoying this magazine over the last three months. There is a nice quality about it which makes it fun to read, and there are a nice selection of rare photos. Is there any reason this isn't in as many shops as Power Slam? For instance I don't think supermarkets stock it, yet they do the fanzine.