The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Nexus

• Paid Members

Vote: Pedro

I'm guessing Mike must have been Charlie McCharlieson, then.

It's really weird - outside of grandstanding plays like TripleA's and Dan Williams' in the last game, or fuck-ups like Lawz' in the Western game, I can't seem to remember how discussion gets started. It's a bit like how I'd imagine an Aikido tournament to be - just two blokes standing there, saying "Attack me!" "No, YOU attack ME!", etc.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
You didn't unvote there Snake, pretty suspicious that you can't keep track of your vote (typical scum) , but Ron is clearly Scum as it is the only way he have access to the "fact" that Bristep was communicating with Burchill Buddy outside of this thread they are clearly in this together lets start to cripple this scum team.

VOTE RON SIMMONDS

I'm assuming that you're joking? Particularly considering the fact the role PM's were given out after I made that comment, and BB isn't in this game...

Even if you are though, I'm voting for you since you spelled my name wrong. No "d", swift. No "d".

VOTE SWIFTSTRIKE

• Paid Members
[/b]Unvote Mike Castle[/b]

Turns out he's not in this. Oh well.

Vote Ron Simmons

He tends to get a little bit talky when the pressure is on.

Is that true?

unvote

Vote: Ron Simmons

Talk, damn you!

Vote: Pedro

I'm guessing Mike must have been Charlie McCharlieson, then.

It's really weird - outside of grandstanding plays like TripleA's and Dan Williams' in the last game, or fuck-ups like Lawz' in the Western game, I can't seem to remember how discussion gets started. It's a bit like how I'd imagine an Aikido tournament to be - just two blokes standing there, saying "Attack me!" "No, YOU attack ME!", etc.

We need to discuss what facts we know.

We have been told that this game is a traditonal style Mafia game, as this was mentioned during the discussion after the last game, either in that topic or the mod topic.

As we only have about 10 players, that would leave me to believe there would only be 2 or 3 scum members for us to find.

There is definetly more than 1 as we can see from the roles posted in the opening post.

Anybody got any other facts I may have missed that we need to know?

Morning gentlemans. Wait no, that was last game.

Ron is already acting jittery, Swiftstrike's reasoning was obviously a joke but Ron felt the need to explain it away anyway, even after he himself saying it was obviously a joke. Shows he might be nervous about something.

Apart from that, Top Man Shopper has a hunch, based on about 12 hours play and precisely no posts. :)

And, since we're all still being a bit random

VOTE Carbomb

Quoting Napoleon Dynamite doesn't make you cool anymore.

Morning gentlemans. Wait no, that was last game.

Ron is already acting jittery, Swiftstrike's reasoning was obviously a joke but Ron felt the need to explain it away anyway, even after he himself saying it was obviously a joke. Shows he might be nervous about something.

Apart from that, Top Man Shopper has a hunch, based on about 12 hours play and precisely no posts. :)

And, since we're all still being a bit random

VOTE Carbomb

Quoting Napoleon Dynamite doesn't make you cool anymore.

Napoleon Dynamite never was cool, or funny for that matter, unless your a stoner who laughs at anything shit.

As we are still at Random Vote Stage, we have a Carbomb in our game, which if I have seen enough Mafia films is something the scum use to kill their enemies, so you can probably already guess where this is going.

Vote: Carbomb

Now can we try and start some proper discussion as we only have 5 days people.

• Paid Members
You didn't unvote there Snake, pretty suspicious that you can't keep track of your vote (typical scum) , but Ron is clearly Scum as it is the only way he have access to the "fact" that Bristep was communicating with Burchill Buddy outside of this thread they are clearly in this together lets start to cripple this scum team.

VOTE RON SIMMONDS

I'm assuming that you're joking? Particularly considering the fact the role PM's were given out after I made that comment, and BB isn't in this game...

Even if you are though, I'm voting for you since you spelled my name wrong. No "d", swift. No "d".

VOTE SWIFTSTRIKE

unvote Ron simmonds

DAMN

vote Ron Simmons

Happy!

• Paid Members

Yes, 6 to lynch.

If you don't reach 6 at deadline, it's a no lynch.

Vote Count #1:

Ron Simmons (3): Swiftstrike, Chris B, Carbomb

Carbomb (2): Bristep, SMS

Swiftstrike (1): Ron Simmons

Bristep (1): TMS

TripleA (1): Snake

Not voting: Triple A, Insert name here

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

• Paid Members
[/b]Unvote Mike Castle[/b]

Turns out he's not in this. Oh well.

Vote Ron Simmons

He tends to get a little bit talky when the pressure is on.

Is that true?

unvote

Vote: Ron Simmons

Talk, damn you!

When Have I ever been scum for that point to be relevant? Never, that's when. All but twice I've gotten boring, shitty roles. :(

Some people take these things seriously I'm afraid. Particularly swiftstrike's posts, there's a whole tribe of people who seem to think "he said it, that means it must be true...um...I'll do what he says!"

The power he has...

That said, he spelled my name right, so

unvote swiftstrike

vote bristep - If you shorten "Top Man Shopper" you get "TMS" - do the same thing with bristep? You get "BS"...coincidence? Maybe, but I'm not taking that chance...

• Paid Members
But Ron no one believed me in the last game and that was a bad thing as I had Chris, and had raised points on Carbomb trust list and something on Lawz on the Nexus lynch so I do need more trust this game.

I'm not saying people shouldn't listen to you, I'm saying they shouldn't aimlessly follow you as they have done in the past. You DID raise points on these people last game, but the reason people didn't listen to you was because you initially launched a completely unfounded campaign on bristep that seemed really illogical, and it turned out that it was considering he was town.

Archived