The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Nexus

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Morning gentlemans. Wait no, that was last game.

Ron is already acting jittery, Swiftstrike's reasoning was obviously a joke but Ron felt the need to explain it away anyway, even after he himself saying it was obviously a joke. Shows he might be nervous about something.

Apart from that, Top Man Shopper has a hunch, based on about 12 hours play and precisely no posts. :)

And, since we're all still being a bit random

VOTE Carbomb

Quoting Napoleon Dynamite doesn't make you cool anymore.

I don't need it to make me cool, I'm invincibly geeky.

Napoleon Dynamite never was cool, or funny for that matter, unless your a stoner who laughs at anything shit.

Piss off. I've never been a stoner and Dynamite is fucking class. Bloody woofter.

[/b]Unvote Mike Castle[/b]

Turns out he's not in this. Oh well.

Vote Ron Simmons

He tends to get a little bit talky when the pressure is on.

Is that true?

unvote

Vote: Ron Simmons

Talk, damn you!

When Have I ever been scum for that point to be relevant? Never, that's when. All but twice I've gotten boring, shitty roles. :(

Hah! You expect us to believe that? You vill answer, Englander...err, Skotlander!

• Paid Members
Piss off. I've never been a stoner and Dynamite is fucking class. Bloody woofter.

Fucking hell, and to think I nominated you for wrestling poster of the year. I know Napoleon Dynamite has nothing to do with question, but the fact you like it throws all your other opinions in doubt :(

unvote

Vote Carbomb :(

When Have I ever been scum for that point to be relevant? Never, that's when. All but twice I've gotten boring, shitty roles. :(

Doesn't mean you aren't scum this time though, which would make it even more relevant.

vote bristep - If you shorten "Top Man Shopper" you get "TMS" - do the same thing with bristep? You get "BS"...coincidence? Maybe, but I'm not taking that chance...

Except you don't, if you use the same convention of taking the first letter of each word (i.e Top Man Shopper becomes TMS) then I just become B because bristep is one word. Now who's trying to "BS" everyone?

But Ron no one believed me in the last game and that was a bad thing as I had Chris, and had raised points on Carbomb trust list and something on Lawz on the Nexus lynch so I do need more trust this game.

I'm not saying people shouldn't listen to you, I'm saying they shouldn't aimlessly follow you as they have done in the past. You DID raise points on these people last game, but the reason people didn't listen to you was because you initially launched a completely unfounded campaign on bristep that seemed really illogical, and it turned out that it was considering he was town.

This from the guy who spent most of the last game tunnelling on a vanilla townie. ;)

Fucking hell, and to think I nominated you for wrestling poster of the year. I know Napoleon Dynamite has nothing to do with question, but the fact you like it throws all your other opinions in doubt :(

unvote

We can't really talk about taste, we support Aberdeen.

Also @Snake You've never seen Napoleon Dynamite? And you run a film website? For shame my friend for shame...

• Paid Members
[/b]Unvote Mike Castle[/b]

Turns out he's not in this. Oh well.

Vote Ron Simmons

He tends to get a little bit talky when the pressure is on.

Is that true?

unvote

Vote: Ron Simmons

Talk, damn you!

You know what I had to stop myself from doing in the last game? Complaining that I always end up getting boring shitty roles. Jokingly making references to wishing I was mafia so I had something better to do.

• Paid Members

unvote

That was you? Thanks! When I was kicked off the Paid Forum, there hadn't been any nominations for me yet - I was genuinely surprised I made the list at all.

As for your OMGUS, you shall not stop us, the Town, from finding out what we need to know.

Also, how can you complain about not having decent roles? You had an excellent role last game - but for bad luck, you could've ended up decimating Mafia; we hadn't scouted you at all, and it was only when you (read: Mike) gave away your PGO status that we avoided you.

• Paid Members
We can't really talk about taste, we support Aberdeen.

Do you?! I never knew that. And yeah, it's not about taste in terms of Aberdeen. It takes a thoroughly decent human being to support a team like that. If anything that totally vindicates the both of us. We're so morally superior, even if we ever are scum, we'd have to take them out from the inside. ;)

That was you? Thanks! When I was kicked off the Paid Forum, there hadn't been any nominations for me yet - I was genuinely surprised I made the list at all.

Hey, you're welcome. I think you're a thoroughly underrated poster, I was genuinely delighted to see you get nominated. [/blowing smoke up his arse]

Seriously though, well done at making the list.

Also, how can you complain about not having decent roles? You had an excellent role last game - but for bad luck, you could've ended up decimating Mafia; we hadn't scouted you at all, and it was only when you (read: Mike) gave away your PGO status that we avoided you.

On hindsight I just wish I'd gone along with Mike calling me a viglante. I was worried I'd get caught out was the problem. But if I wasn't, then you'd have tried to take me out that night and the game might have gone very differently. Although I was convinced FGPMSL was scum, so unless he'd been lynched maybe it wouldn't have.

This from the guy who spent most of the last game tunnelling on a vanilla townie. ;)

Yeah, I know...but I actually think he was a completely justified lynch. He seemed VERY scummy from his posts, and I even had a nice little case prepared on him that would almost certainly have seen him lynched. Unfortunately I accidentally closed the browser window and couldn't be arsed remaking it. But if he'd been lynched earlier, we'd have gotten information, which is what we kind of needed. Whereas lynching someone like Dan didn't achieve anything much. But hey, it's all hindsight now.

• Paid Members

Non gamer interrupts best move on, anyway I'm torn on one hand I don't like an early wagon on Ron on the other I agree with the point Chris B makes about having to hold back the one time when I was mafia but wagon overrides so.

UNVOTE RON

VOTE Bristep123

As TMS has a hunch and Hunches are cool.

Archived