The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Nexus

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What's the "prize" if you're to win that award, Mike? I take it you'd be completely ruled out of this game?

Not a clue, depends if neil is using the same prizes for last year or not for a start. Not that I can remember them. But I'm pretty busy over at MS at the moment anyways, so if I wind up with a temporary hiatus here it wont be an issue. Just mean I wont be in this game (and Nexus will give a heads up to whoever is below me in the modding thread after this game finishes if this game finishes before I'm due back, which I doubt, but I don't like people to be left confused.)

White Noise - So many posts, so little to add. 3 weeks of no posting rights - you can still use PM, browse the forums etc. Also, no one is allowed to make posts on your behalf.

The quote above is Mike Castles reward/punishment for being voted the winner in the white noise award nominations.

• Paid Members

You were, at one time, a nice, small, peaceful community, in Nexusville. You were. Until you woke up one morning and found your beloved town leader, Charles McCharlieson, with his head blown off. There was a message left next to his body, warning the rest of you that there was a subversive group who wished to take control of the town, and they would eliminate anyone who stood in their way. You decide to try and root out the evil.

Players Alive:

1. Bristep

2. Ron Simmons

3. SMS

4. Triple A

5. Swiftstrike

6. Snake Plissken

7. Top Man Shopper

8. Carbomb

9. Chris B

10. Insert Name Here

Deadline is at 9pm on the 22nd January 2010

• Paid Members

You didn't unvote there Snake, pretty suspicious that you can't keep track of your vote (typical scum) , but Ron is clearly Scum as it is the only way he have access to the "fact" that Bristep was communicating with Burchill Buddy outside of this thread they are clearly in this together lets start to cripple this scum team.

VOTE RON SIMMONDS

Archived