NXT Season 4

ninevisions

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why has nobody, including myself, said anything about Ricardo Rodriguez yet? He's fudging amazing. The big jobber pants, the long socks, running into the stairs, the BIG splash of doom. Amazing.

Him introducing himself was priceless.

Does he wrestlein FCW?

nodq.com

Those spoken to within WWE aren't aware if there is any particular incident or reason that Ted DiBiase isn't receiving a stronger push on television. However, more than one person feels Maryse is struggling to work as an effective valet. One source indicated that the former glamour model appears much more concerned with drawing attention to herself and getting herself over rather than enhancing DiBiase's matches and overall presentation.

Hah. "Isn't receiving a stronger push" is a nice way to put it. Again this week: pinned by a rookie and openly mocked by Josh Mathews at the mere thought of him doing well at the Rumble. And it has been a solid month of this at least. If the same thing was happening to anyone but a Hall of Famer's son, I'd assume a release was imminent.

I agree with the part about Maryse though. She's rubbish at being a valet, much as I enjoy her generally.

• Awards Moderator

Rather good episode this week, I thought.

First of all, FINK. Matches just aren't the same without him announcing the competitors. Quite liked 'Outhink the Fink' as well - if WWE ever go into the gameshow market, that's their flagship right there.

Second, the weekly Steve Blackman mention :thumbsup: this had better be leading to his triumphant return, or at least a spot in the Royal Rumble.

Speaking of which, I was half-expecting the rookies to have a match like the Fatal Four Way, but with the winner getting an entry into the Rumble match. It could have been a good showcase for Brodus, anyway.

I really enjoyed Bryan vs. DiBiase, and the four way was good too. Not convinced that the Brodus/Del Rio team is a winner yet, but time will tell. If it means DiBiase's off NXT ... well, I'll miss Maryse. She's pretty.

Rather good episode this week, I thought.

First of all, FINK. Matches just aren't the same without him announcing the competitors. Quite liked 'Outhink the Fink' as well - if WWE ever go into the gameshow market, that's their flagship right there.

Second, the weekly Steve Blackman mention :thumbsup: this had better be leading to his triumphant return, or at least a spot in the Royal Rumble.

Speaking of which, I was half-expecting the rookies to have a match like the Fatal Four Way, but with the winner getting an entry into the Rumble match. It could have been a good showcase for Brodus, anyway.

I really enjoyed Bryan vs. DiBiase, and the four way was good too. Not convinced that the Brodus/Del Rio team is a winner yet, but time will tell. If it means DiBiase's off NXT ... well, I'll miss Maryse. She's pretty.

Brodus to be Del Rio's bodyguard regardless if he wins the season?

DBs For the TTs plus wasnt kane debut at bad Blood

The question was badly worded. When Striker said meet, I think he meant as in match which was MW 14, but the way he worded it made me think he also meant Bad Blood 97 as well.

Also wasn't it the New Age Outlaws that shaved the LOD's heads?

Maryse is far too good for him.

I agree and I honestly think Maryse knows this as well which imo is why she always looks genuingly pissed off on Raw these days.

The feeling backstage is that Maryse is doing too much stuff for herself and not doing enough tio make Ted over. Ted needs to man up and tell her what to do if thats true. Same if it was the other way around btw.

If Maryse isnt working they should do something about it. But i believe this Ted thing is long from over.. he just got a big win and this might just be a slow build up to a breaking up storyline or mabye even a christian\jericho\trish thing.

They obviously dont wanna fire Ted and they keep putting him on 3 of the 4 programs, I dont think that half bad for a heel wrestler, even though it all seems to go nowhere, he's still on TV more nowadays then a Tatsu or a Masters or even a Orton this past few weeks.

• Paid Members

It's funny but I've actually ENJOYED DiBiase since they've been focusing more on his losing streak and shitty relationship. He seems to be showing far more character than he ever has before.

Archived