NXT Season 4

ninevisions

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm guessing the final act was the rumoured pairing of Michael Cole and Tyler Black/Seth Rollins. There's no reason why that pairing couldn't still come about. Cole could get up and introduce "his" rookie because he's fed up of the crap the show has been feeding.

• Paid Members

I'd imagine they way they will go will be Michael Cole complaining that he's stuck with an 'Internet Darling' and he's trying his best to sabotage Seth's changes of winning the show, so Cole can leave NXT as well. Everytime Rollins wins a match, Cole can yell at him anyway for not taking notice of his instructions.

The cast according to F4 online:

Derrick Bateman - Pro Daniel Bryan

Connor O'Brien - Pro Alberto Del Rio

Jacob Novak - Pro Dolph Ziggler

Johnny Curtis - Pro R-Truth

Byron Saxton - Pro Chris Masters

Brodius Clay - Pro Ted DiBiase

I thought Bryon Saxton was a commentator, other than that I have no idea about any of the rookies.

• Paid Members
I'd imagine they way they will go will be Michael Cole complaining that he's stuck with an 'Internet Darling' and he's trying his best to sabotage Seth's changes of winning the show, so Cole can leave NXT as well. Everytime Rollins wins a match, Cole can yell at him anyway for not taking notice of his instructions.

Yeah, I would have thought that too. But I'd imagine if they did that they'd run with another Daniel Bryan/Kaval style losing streak which is just kinda old now. I'd still like to see the pairing, or Michael Cole as a pro in general. He'd bring much more to the role than the likes of Chris Masters and R-Truth. Oh, and Dolph Ziggler. And Ted Dibiase.

I thought Bryon Saxton was a commentator, other than that I have no idea about any of the rookies.

So did I, he was the bloke who commentated on the last couple of months of ECW. A wikipedia search tells me he is actually a wrestler who commentates as opposed to the other way round.

Honestly had no idea he was a wrestler before now.

So did I, he was the bloke who commentated on the last couple of months of ECW. A wikipedia search tells me he is actually a wrestler who commentates as opposed to the other way round.

Honestly had no idea he was a wrestler before now.

I just watched a very recent episode of FCW TV and didn't realize that Abraham Washington is a wrestler also. Dude is f'n jacked up. I'm amazed he's not still on WWE TV. He showed more personality than most of the new guys, even if the material he had to work with on his 'Talk Show' was crappy. Maybe he's beyond shit, in-ring, although that wouldn't normally stop them?

Yeah, I would have thought that too. But I'd imagine if they did that they'd run with another Daniel Bryan/Kaval style losing streak which is just kinda old now. I'd still like to see the pairing, or Michael Cole as a pro in general. He'd bring much more to the role than the likes of Chris Masters and R-Truth. Oh, and Dolph Ziggler. And Ted Dibiase.

Yeah, losing streaks are old. But whats older is the suggestion of the guy winning, and Cole being angry anyway. Since we just had a shitty season full of that with Vickie, and the eventual winner Kaitlyn. If they do it, it's like the reason it was passed on for this season, because it would be a repeat angle straight away.

Archived