Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

Fair enough, Its easy enough to see, i was just saying I never knew these things exist when I started playing its not such a strech to think others playing for the first time wouldn't know about them either unless they were scum. I also can't see the reasoning behind trying to derail the mike and ron aspect of the game (which he seems to be succesful in) as at is what I would class as scum hunting. I understand me saying I think mike and triple a are probable town could be a little scummy but again its a hunch and thats all we have to go on so far.

You really think so? We have Nexus contradicting himself within posts, and we have SMS's 'get rid of' statement. What do you think of the latter?

Good point you raise, i'm 50/50 on that one while it is a scummy thing to say it may just have been an off the cuff comment that came out wrong. Obviously the fact he hasn't argued a case makes him a little scummier but i would like to hear from him before i condemn him, and if he does flip WWE I may have to re-asses my trust in Triple A and Mike

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Also, thinking about things, if Ron is town, SMS is almost definitely scum. This doesn't work the other way around, as it factors into what I can't mention from above just yet. Of course it doesn't mean they can't both be scum, but I am beginning to think SMS could be more likely scum than town the more I think about it. Though I would prefer a Nexus lynch at this point. (Although out of game I'd feel like a bastard for lynching him because he was lynched day one in Snake's other game).

See, I kind of agree with you that I feel one of the two would be my preferred lynches, but at the same time I hesitate at both. Nexus for reasons you've just said (though I guess that's not a good reason not to lynch someone) and SMS because he has a history of erratic, scummy-seeming play, and of making statements that bring him in the firing line ("I can investigate him tonight" comes to mind)

The other suspect for me is Dan Williams because he's kind of been buddying yourself and Triple A. I'm not trying to say that I think the three of you are linked, rather the fact he keeps bringing up that he's "certain" the two of you are town. That's all well and good, but I don't understand why he keeps repeating it.

• Paid Members

SMS's silence is a concern

Normally he would post in his defence

I think he may have realised he made a mistake

And now can't think of anything to defend himself with

That has to suck

Making a mistake like that this early in the game

Vote SMS

SMS and i never get on in games

Lets hope his meltdown thaws some snow

• Paid Members
Carbomb - You're kind of playing this game in a different style than your others, you've posted a lot more than you have in your other games. You've also been more inquisitive. Obviously this doesn't necessarily indicate scumminess in any way, but any reason for changing your approach?

I thought I posted quite a bit in the Cowboys one, and was quite inquisitive in that - indeed, I even drew praise from Mike about it. Last game, to be honest, I'd just started a new job which had me rushing all over the place, so didn't have much time to do anything.

Conversely, now, I've been at home continuously since returning from the hospital on Thursday, so have either been sleeping or surfing, which is why I've been posting so much on this thread - wanted to sort of make up for my long hiatus. Plus, I suppose my extra inquisitiveness stems from the fact that we got done up like turkeys at a bestiality convention the last game, simply because we weren't inquisitive enough. I'm determined not to let that happen again (especially after reading the glee in the Scum thread), and I'm a bit more experienced now, so I'm going to play a bit more aggressively from now on.

Owing to Chris B's last post, SMS has made only 6 posts so far where as Nexus has made around 30, so at this point surely we have more to go on with Nexus? You seem to have voted for SMS on one little slip and without letting him defend himself, don't you think tihs could be seen as a little scummy, trying to push through what is as of right now a tenuous lynch.

Also, thinking about things, if Ron is town, SMS is almost definitely scum. This doesn't work the other way around, as it factors into what I can't mention from above just yet. Of course it doesn't mean they can't both be scum, but I am beginning to think SMS could be more likely scum than town the more I think about it. Though I would prefer a Nexus lynch at this point. (Although out of game I'd feel like a bastard for lynching him because he was lynched day one in Snake's other game).

See, I kind of agree with you that I feel one of the two would be my preferred lynches, but at the same time I hesitate at both. Nexus for reasons you've just said (though I guess that's not a good reason not to lynch someone) and SMS because he has a history of erratic, scummy-seeming play, and of making statements that bring him in the firing line ("I can investigate him tonight" comes to mind)

The other suspect for me is Dan Williams because he's kind of been buddying yourself and Triple A. I'm not trying to say that I think the three of you are linked, rather the fact he keeps bringing up that he's "certain" the two of you are town. That's all well and good, but I don't understand why he keeps repeating it.

Well that's certainly twisting my words as I have only said I am fairly sure they are WWE as of right now. Nowhere have I said they are certainly WWE only that they seem innocent at the minute, and I haven't repeated it I have defended other peoples questioning of it

Unvote

Vote Ron Simmons

• Paid Members
I think Ron's point on Mike with regards to power roles was tenuous, and creating an issue where there wasn't one. He also seems to be keen on linking SMS and Mike, which may be tenuous, but Mike's ignoring the SMS thing somewhat. So, Ron - do you feel you took Mike's power role point out of context? That did strike me as tunnelling somewhat.

Mike connecting Ron and Nexus seems tenuous. He then acknowledges SMS's post is pretty bad, but continues to push Ron and Nexus, and accuses me of diverting attention, continuing to ignore SMS. So, Mike, why do you think SMS's slip isn't more worth looking into than Ron and Nexus?

SMS's post about Ron seems to be suggesting holding off on Nexus until later - that's pretty odd, I feel. SMS, why did you feel Nexus should be left until later? Also, again, what did you mean by 'getting rid of' Ron?

Vote SMS

I find these three points to be of particular interest, mainly because of what the implications are if it turns out SMS is Scum. At the moment, it would place Mike in a rather awkward position. To be a little WIFOM, it could be that Ron and SMS are linked and enacting a plan to stitch Mike up, but at present, I think it's much less likely than SMS being Scum and Mike potentially being also.

With that said, I REALLY want an answer from SMS soon, or I'll be casting my vote for him. Right now, he's looking the most viable candidate for the noose.

• Paid Members
Good point you raise, i'm 50/50 on that one while it is a scummy thing to say it may just have been an off the cuff comment that came out wrong. Obviously the fact he hasn't argued a case makes him a little scummier but i would like to hear from him before i condemn him, and if he does flip WWE I may have to re-asses my trust in Triple A and Mike

I'm a little surprised that you trust anyone. The one thing this game repeatedly shows us is that you can't trust anyone. Why do you trust them?

• Paid Members
Well that's certainly twisting my words as I have only said I am fairly sure they are WWE as of right now. Nowhere have I said they are certainly WWE only that they seem innocent at the minute, and I haven't repeated it I have defended other peoples questioning of it

Unvote

Vote Ron Simmons

Bit of a strong move considering I only questioned your intentions. And you have repeated it, in fact over the past two pages you've seemed pretty focussed on them:

Well this has moved along alot quick than i expected it to, getting abit lost reading through it all, but from what i have seen and absorbed im pretty confident Triple A and Mike are WWE,

Post one. You use "confident" a pretty strong word.

Just a vibe I get from them both having played in games with them before, I feel they are innocent for now.

Post two. "Innocent"

I understand me saying I think mike and triple a are probable town could be a little scummy but again its a hunch and thats all we have to go on so far.

Post four. "Probable"

Obviously the fact he hasn't argued a case makes him a little scummier but i would like to hear from him before i condemn him, and if he does flip WWE I may have to re-asses my trust in Triple A and Mike

Post five, and you used "trust", yet another strong word.

You might not have noticed your focus before, but surely you see what I'm getting at and why I might have found it a bit suspect?

• Paid Members
Owing to Chris B's last post, SMS has made only 6 posts so far where as Nexus has made around 30, so at this point surely we have more to go on with Nexus? You seem to have voted for SMS on one little slip and without letting him defend himself, don't you think tihs could be seen as a little scummy, trying to push through what is as of right now a tenuous lynch.

What are you on about? Nexus has made 7 posts, SMS has made 5.

• Paid Members
Mike connecting Ron and Nexus seems tenuous. He then acknowledges SMS's post is pretty bad, but continues to push Ron and Nexus, and accuses me of diverting attention, continuing to ignore SMS. So, Mike, why do you think SMS's slip isn't more worth looking into than Ron and Nexus?

I'm not so much connecting Ron and Nexus, as saying they both strike me as scummy, and at that point they both stood out hugely as definite scum, as things have moved on I've lessened a fair bit on Ron, but am still solid on Nexus.

Also, while I would be willing to lynch SMS if that's where the majority were going, I would much rather Nexus at this moment, Ron is lessening the more he posts now, in fact I'm beginning to feel his more recent posts are townish, and hopefully he's taken heed of the "don't attack someone just because they're attacking you" point I mad as well. Which will help him considerably.

As for accusing you of diverting attention, it was more saying it's possible, which is what it seemed like with you suddenly bringing up something that wasn't really there, just felt like a way to generate discussion on a non-issue.

As for SMS' "slip"... that alone isn't much to go on, much like my views on the Lawz slip from before, it does make me wary though, and does make me think he is likely scum.

In fact, at this stage I'd want to lynch one of the following three, from most willing to least willing:

Nexus

SMS

Ron

And Dan is racing to be included on that list. It does smell like he wants me and TripleA to trust him a little too much.

• Paid Members

I don't know much about Nexus as a player so I'm going to exclude him from this, but Mike - what do you make of SMS and Dan Williams actions when you take their track records into consideration? Does that make you less likely or more likely to suspect them?

Unvote

Vote Ron Simmons

Bit of a strong move considering I only questioned your intentions. And you have repeated it, in fact over the past two pages you've seemed pretty focussed on them:

Well this has moved along alot quick than i expected it to, getting abit lost reading through it all, but from what i have seen and absorbed im pretty confident Triple A and Mike are WWE,

Post one. You use "confident" a pretty strong word.

Just a vibe I get from them both having played in games with them before, I feel they are innocent for now.

Post two. "Innocent"

I understand me saying I think mike and triple a are probable town could be a little scummy but again its a hunch and thats all we have to go on so far.

Post four. "Probable"

Obviously the fact he hasn't argued a case makes him a little scummier but i would like to hear from him before i condemn him, and if he does flip WWE I may have to re-asses my trust in Triple A and Mike

Post five, and you used "trust", yet another strong word.

You might not have noticed your focus before, but surely you see what I'm getting at and why I might have found it a bit suspect?

Ron yet another attempt to twist my words, i have highlighted the important parts of the phrases you conveniently left out of your little sumaries and i voted for you as i felt what you did was scumy and this second post even scummier

What are you on about? Nexus has made 7 posts, SMS has made 5.

You are right I appologise I think I had nexus confused with yourself when I glanced at the list of posts, sorry if anyone found this misleading.

Also mike it was a throw away comment that at this stage I felt you were the least scummy I also listed who I felt most scummy and as you can see I am trying to scum hunt but ron simmons keeps raising these comments not myself, if anything in an effort I feel to divert attention from himself.

Archived