wXw 16 Carat Gold 2011 announced!

lightningxlock

Also, and shocked that no one else has posted (well, not really) Daisuke Sekimoto beat Van Walter for the WXW Heavyweight belt.

So to IPW:UK and any and all other British promotions, if you get the opportunity to book Sekimoto........ Please do so. The guy is AWESOME!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, and shocked that no one else has posted (well, not really) Daisuke Sekimoto beat Van Walter for the WXW Heavyweight belt.

So to IPW:UK and any and all other British promotions, if you get the opportunity to book Sekimoto........ Please do so. The guy is AWESOME!

Sekimoto's the WXW champ? Nice!

I've been looking for results from tonights show but couldn't find them.

my god this is making my head spin....

I'm trying to figure out the best way to get to this event, where to stay etc etc... PLEASE HELP!

As I'm taking my non-wrestling loving wife I was considering staying in Dusseldorph (where we are in a better location for things that she would enjoy) and getting the train back from Oberhaussen each night, however the train only runs till about half midnight(ish).

As someone previously mentioned that the event can last up to 5 hours I'm wondering if it would finish too late to get the train back to a hotel in Dusseldorph?

Also, being a tight Yorkshireman I'm tempted by the fact that I can get a cheaper hotel in Dusseldorph than in Oberhaussen.

Any advice would be gratefully recieved as I'm going to buy flights, book hotel, and buy event tickets on Thursday (payday).

Sekimoto's the WXW champ? Nice!

I've been looking for results from tonights show but couldn't find them.

15-01-2011:

1. 16 Carat Qualifying Match: Johnny Moss d. Adam Polak via Release German Suplex

2. Karsten Beck d. Axeman via Lariat

3. Bernd F

my god this is making my head spin....

I'm trying to figure out the best way to get to this event, where to stay etc etc... PLEASE HELP!

As I'm taking my non-wrestling loving wife I was considering staying in Dusseldorph (where we are in a better location for things that she would enjoy) and getting the train back from Oberhaussen each night, however the train only runs till about half midnight(ish).

As someone previously mentioned that the event can last up to 5 hours I'm wondering if it would finish too late to get the train back to a hotel in Dusseldorph?

Also, being a tight Yorkshireman I'm tempted by the fact that I can get a cheaper hotel in Dusseldorph than in Oberhaussen.

Any advice would be gratefully recieved as I'm going to buy flights, book hotel, and buy event tickets on Thursday (payday).

I wouldn't say thats a great idea given that Oberhausen is about 20-25mins away from Dusseldorf, but if you wannna' save money and be close to things for your wife then fair play! Plus you'll be closer to the airport. Half midnight will be fine for trains, one thing about wXw is their shows start early so even if they are long they're still ending somewhat early.

Rico is quite ok actually, resembles a Low Ki style and look, without adding an impersonator kind of feel to it.

He's been around for years, mostly wrestling lower- to mid card matches. He seems to be getting his break now, which is good.

Two spots remaining for 16 Carat, let's hope for some big names.

Archived