wXw 16 Carat Gold 2011 announced!

lightningxlock

Awesome, flights and hotel booked!

I took the advice given in this thread and booked in at the NH Oberhausen, looks like a nice hotel.

Roll on March.

ps if low ki does get booked I think I may scream with excitement...

pps, if it helps anyone still looking for flights etc, ryanair were doing flights on the 9th, returning on the 14th from leeds/bradford to dusseldorph weeze for

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woooo, gonna' be a shitload of Brits invading this year!

A shitload? I dont see that many. Got to say thanks for your encouragement and posts in this thread, it gave me the motivation to look into going as a realistic possibility. That being said it really is fairly easy to arrange at a decent price...although you paid

Seems like there's quite a number of people going from these parts this year. I know Alan4L is going and I believe afew are making the trip with him too. There'll be enough put it that way.

I think your best bet is Centr0, the big shopping mall there. Decent for a look round and something to eat and from what I believe (never been myself) theres a number of clubs in the same area, so thats something for after the shows too. Should be a killer weekend!

Looking on the net it does seem like there's a lot to do in Dusseldorph, and it's only 25 mins away on the train. I know that me and my wife are gonna be going into to Dusseldorph in the days. As I'm dragging her to wrestling I'm sure she'll be dragging me to at least one art gallery...

• Paid Members

Loads to do in Dusselldorf. Plenty of bars etc down by the water with tables/chairs outside etc, nice way to spend an afternoon. Also, big shopping area too.

Flew into there and spent a night in the town on my way through to the UEFA Cup Final in Eindhoven (just the other side of the Germa/Dutch border) a few years ago. Brilliant weekend.

Except the result, and stuff.

Archived