wXw 16 Carat Gold 2011 announced!

lightningxlock

It's that time again! The best tournament in Europe has just been announced for the 11th-13th March 2011. I figured i'd post this on here to give UK fans an early heads up as I imagine some UKFF'ers will or will want to go to this. I went this year and it was 3 of the best nights of wrestling i've ever seen and it looks like im going again with the missus next year. Reckon im gonna' book the flights in afew weeks in order to get the best deal.

Any takers?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate, it's TOTALLY worth considering! wXw are one of (if not the) best companies in the whole of Europe. As I said, I went this year and it was so so worth it. 3 of the best shows i've ever seen in my life and i've been to TPI, NOAH, Dragon Gate, WWE etc etc. Plus Germany is practically around the corner.

Flights (location depending) are very cheap if you book them a good few months in advance. Otherwise they do shoot up abit. For example, i'll be flying from Manchester to Dusselfdorf and thats looking like

you will probably never experience an atmosphere like it at wrestling, I have been to Tyne/Wear derby matches and even those aren't as intense as the wXw crowds I experienced and there's less chance of getting a bottle thrown at you at wXw too!

I went in late 2004 and saw Stevie Douglas v Super Dragon and Iceman v GTS had an absolute bloodbath of a match (the reason I went). Saw the likes of Murat Bosporus, Emil Sitoci and Claudio Castagnoli for the first time and the card was superb from top to bottom

the prices for flights etc are usually cheaper than driving across the UK for a show, I would definitely recommend it and I am seriously considering heading out for this

Archived