wXw 16 Carat Gold 2011 announced!

lightningxlock

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Sooo, anybody put any real plans in motion yet for this? Im looking to book the flights in the next week or so and hoping Flybe wont put the prices up any further in that time. Looks like im going to be paying over

And the 6th entrant coming all the way from Big Japan Wrestling:

Yoshihito Sasaki

I'm a big fan of Yoshihito. He may not have the most varied style, and he may lack a little bit of sharpness but his matches usually have so much hatred and passion in them that it adds something to the match.

Also, we have another qualifying match taking place at Back 2 the Roots X on Jan 15th.

16 Carat Gold 2011 Tournament Qualification Bout

2-Face (Essen, Germany) vs. Jon Ryan (Medway, UK)

In addition the show sees what I believ is the WxW debut of The Leaders:

Leaders of the New School [Marty Scurll & Zack Sabre jr.] (UK) vs. Sumerian Death Squad [Anthony Zeus & Tommy End] (NL)

It's all good man, im scared stiff of flying. I've flown 10 times since 2008 and I still dont really like it, but I reason it out that if I dont get on a plane im gonna' miss an awful lot of cool fucking shit. For instance, the best tourny in Europe. It's only like an hour and a half flight, you're coming back down before you get used to being in the air. My first flight was 7 hours to Chicago for the Ted Petty Invitational, that was bad!

Archived