wXw 16 Carat Gold 2011 announced!

lightningxlock

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
would love to zebra kid in it

I echo this, I too would like to see the zebra kid on this show as I think he'd be a great edition.

16 Carat Gold Qualifying Match:

Zack Sabre Jr vs Eddie Edwards

Thats taking place next weekend at the wXw 10th Anniversary show. So there's your first participant

Great looking qualify match, wish I was there to see it.

Tickets are onsale!!! Here's a rough translation of the press release:

16 Carat Gold 2011 - 11 to 13 March, Oberhausen - Setting Schedule & Booking Start

Of 11 to 13 March 2011 will be held the wrestling event in 2011 in Germany. For the sixth time invites Westside Xtreme Wrestling for a 16 Carat Gold Tournament and the global elite Wrestling comes to Oberhausen. All three events will take place in the turbine hall or in the Steffy Oberhausen.

This year we will start Friday for the first clock by 19, to allow many of you to arrive after work and after half a day's work. Saturday we will open up 17 clock and Sundays at 16 clock. Saturday and Sunday will be there at Centre Ville in the same building do not necessarily reflect the Catch Cafe, and we do our best to repeat the actions in 2010 and in particular the football game.

As every year we have put on sale exclusively the 3-day passes and discounts as strong ... you are for example, three days on a standing-room for 69 instead of 87

Thats right. Venues will be just like 2009, night 1 will be in the T-Club, saturday will be in the nice atmosphere of the Steffy and on Sunday it's gonna be big time final time in the T-Club.

If you need information about flight, hotel, transport, tickets, whatever just ask me. I hope a lot of you will come out and have a great time!

Archived