wXw 16 Carat Gold 2011 announced!

lightningxlock

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting increasingly excited about this as time goes by, just wondering if anyone fancies a bit of a project?

As I'm not overly familiar with quite a lot of the talent booked for this show, I wondered if anyone fancied doing a run down of the participants with a brief deiscription/synopsis type thingy for each one?

No worries if not, I just know how much some people enjoy doing this kind of thing, and it'd be great to have a bit of backround info, opinion etc on each of the wrestlers involved.

Cheers

Getting increasingly excited about this as time goes by, just wondering if anyone fancies a bit of a project?

As I'm not overly familiar with quite a lot of the talent booked for this show, I wondered if anyone fancied doing a run down of the participants with a brief deiscription/synopsis type thingy for each one?

No worries if not, I just know how much some people enjoy doing this kind of thing, and it'd be great to have a bit of backround info, opinion etc on each of the wrestlers involved.

Cheers

Try to look up each of the participants with the help of Google, that'll do the trick.

Archived