Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members
OK had a go at the cape today on supes.....what a total pita. The material is spot on nice shiny red but needs really sharp scissors  to cut it, it ripped frayed and caused grief.

I will try and burrow the Mrs hair dressing ones when shes home trim it a bit or worst case cut a new one. 

supes%20cape%201_zpsgozbwfnm.jpg

supes%20cape_zpsrykklbey.jpg

supes%20cape%202_zpsu3cdt7ec.jpg

• Paid Members

Get a Barbie as a substitute, shoe polish her hair and cover her jibs and lad with some pennies.

Always an option!

You should try to take a good high quality photo of these on a plain background or a nice backdrop.

Yeah i really should stop using my crappy phone camera, I will get some nice shots on the cam and upload them later

Ok got some sharp scissors and remade bats cape.

bats%20cape%201_zpscmuizuha.jpg

bats%20cape_zpswg32btjx.jpg

Edited by quote the raven

I was waiting for this "big news" today, although some of this had already come out as "rumors" and stuff, straight after Batman/superman was out.

interesting to see that Justice League is not going to be part 1 and 2, just stand alone movies......although they will clearly link in to each other anyway, but that's pretty much the only thing that is news to me.

I was waiting for this "big news" today, although some of this had already come out as "rumors" and stuff, straight after Batman/superman was out.

interesting to see that Justice League is not going to be part 1 and 2, just stand alone movies......although they will clearly link in to each other anyway, but that's pretty much the only thing that is news to me.

I at least wanted a photo of all of the characters together or something.