Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

Looks woeful.

I'm going to Age of Ultron tonight.

I'm very giddy.

Fin.

Very jealous.  Not going until Friday myself.  Re-watched all the other movies over the weekend, barring Captain America 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy, but they will be watched again prior to Friday

• Awards Moderator

I'm going to the double feature in Newcastle tomorrow night. Avengers Assemble at 9.30pm followed by Age Of Ultron at midnight.

I think I read somewhere (was it here?) that some cinemas are doing a 27 hour marathon of all the MCU films so far. I'm excited for Ultron, but I'm not that excited!

Must admit, doing the 27 hour marathon would be hard...but I have actually just spent the past weekend re-watching all the previous films, but not all back to back.  I've still got Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy to re-watch prior to Friday.

How essentially are the other movies in the MCU. I ask because since seeing Guardians of the Galaxy, I'm willing to give them another go. However, can I cherry pick certain ones and still catch up that way, or is it a case of having to sit through all of them. Obviously I realise seeing all will give a fuller understanding, but if I can just watch certain ones nod still have an understanding of where things are it'll just save me a lot of time

Edited by WyattSheepMask