Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

There was a story about Vince and Pritchard sitting in a dinner at some ungodly hour Vince orders 8 egg whites. The waitress does not know how to get the yoke out.

Prich orders some kind of fried food that needs to "dry" Vince makes a mental note of it then uses it years later when prich has a heart attack

"ha ha ha pal wont be eating any more food that needs to dry huh"

Other than that its quite clear he wants his job back at some point so he does not dish anything of worth.

Edited by quote the raven

Is the I.C.P Youshoot worth a watch for people who aint exactly their biggest fans?

I have enjoyed pretty much all of the Kayfabe releases and was just wondering if it was worth it for a non fan?

It's decent for what it is. A lot of music questions and a few annoying juggalos but worth a watch. Definite in the background DVD.

• Moderators

The ICP shoot is great, and confirms what anyone who's seen them interviewed already knows; they're a couple of charming, funny, nice guys, who totally know what they're doing when they troll people with the "Fuckin' magnets" stuff. The fanbase are generally morons, but the guys themselves are brilliant.

There's lots of great stories in the Youshoot too.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

I love them. I love everything about ICP except their music. JCW is amazing. Kevin Gill their booker and commentator is great and would be the top announcer in wrestling if he wasn't such an ugly bastard. Their appearances on Howard Stern have always raised a smile. Their two film are fucking hilarious. A cast of ridiculous folk from Bridget the Midget to Jimmy Hart to Dustin Diamond to Sabu who turns up in the end credits for half a second to do his pose and get shot. I also kick the shoot off with a factoid about them being the only team to ever appear on a WWF, WCW, TNA and ECW PPV, which they quite enjoy.

Violent J especially seems like a nice fat lad who is happy to be making money. They lose their arse on that Gathering every single year, but still put it on because they like putting on wrestling matches they saw when they were 12 between 60 year old versions of the same wrestlers at 4 in the morning and like to put 2 Live Kru and Gwar on the same bill. Good bunch of lads.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I went into the ICP youshoot thinking it was going to be the shits and the guys are utter douche bags.

I was well off the mark, they seem really grounded nice guys, the only thing annoying thing, "know what im saying" Lucky J talks alot.

Well worth a look

Shaggy is well aware of his annoying "Know what i'm sayin?" problem. He talked about it one time on his radio show. Doesn't stop him from saying it tho :/

Edited by Big Chill

• Paid Members

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Really good to see a positive reaction on here too.

Listening to J speak, it's kinda hard not to like the guy. He doesn't bullshit and you can tell how much he loves the business and how grateful he is that he got to live the life he did. Lots of piss funny stories through the whole thing too. J's reaction to the Goldberg/ Evan Courageous incident was brilliant.