Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Is Scott Steiner's RF shoot any good? I know it's an old one but just wondered if it was worth a watch.

And what are the best Youshoots/Timelines to check out? I've hardly seen anything, I think I've only seen the Waltman and Cornette Youshoots.

Cheers.

Nash's two are pretty good. Bob Holly's youshoot is also worth a watch.

I'm on the hunt for that Dutch Mantell shoot, quite interested in it now more than I was before. Given he's back on television and all that. Probably shouldn't have an affect but it does.

Recently watched the Russo Guest Booker, re-booking the WCW Invasion. Actually quite enjoyed his take on it.

Edited by Smegma Cake

I watched the first 2 minutes of that last night, and Flair has already corrected RF twice on his questions. Put me off watching it any further. Will try again tonight.

Oh yeah forgot to mention that. A new record for RF he managed to have incorrect info and it wasn't even 30 seconds into the interview :laugh:

Had the Rene Dupree and Stevie Richards ones to watch tonight. Watched about 5 minutes of Dupree but he just doesn't look interested or at least his body language is terrible if he does so i've switched over to Stevie and it's 4+ hours. Looks like an interesting guy with plenty to say so cautiously optimistic.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

I watched the first 2 minutes of that last night, and Flair has already corrected RF twice on his questions. Put me off watching it any further. Will try again tonight.

Oh yeah forgot to mention that. A new record for RF he managed to have incorrect info and it wasn't even 30 seconds into the interview :laugh:

Had the Rene Dupree and Stevie Richards ones to watch tonight. Watched about 5 minutes of Dupree but he just doesn't look interested or at least his body language is terrible if he does so i've switched over to Stevie and it's 4+ hours. Looks like an interesting guy with plenty to say so cautiously optimistic.

Dupree's wasn't bad on the whole I thought. Just takes a while to get going.

• Paid Members
Is Scott Steiner's RF shoot any good? I know it's an old one but just wondered if it was worth a watch.

No, not really. He barely ever finishes a sentence, instead adding " ... so ..." to the end of whatever he started saying and "y'know" is prevalent in the middle of every sentence.

And what are the best Youshoots/Timelines to check out? I've hardly seen anything, I think I've only seen the Waltman and Cornette Youshoots.

Nash's (95) and Cornette's (97) are ace.

No, not really. He barely ever finishes a sentence, instead adding " ... so ..." to the end of whatever he started saying and "y'know" is prevalent in the middle of every sentence.

Nash's (95) and Cornette's (97) are ace.

Loved corvettes timeline! It was so interesting for him to reference his book he used at the time and showed how little profit wwe were ma'ing a house shows in 97. Maybe Vince was in 'financial peril'. I also liked it when iphe said he tought Bret would of never turned up on wow with the belt, as he said Bret was a man of his word and even Vince knew that

• Paid Members

Watched the Nash 1995 Timeline earlier, really enjoyed it. I knew I would, Nash is such a great storyteller and the fact he's covering a period that was basically right in the middle of the height of my fandom makes it even better.

Quick question, Nash mentioned (and I've seen it brought up occasionally elsewhere) when talking about the locker room cliques at the time, something about Undertaker's "clique". Referred to as BSK or some bollocks. Who was meant to be part of that? Nash mentioned Yokozuna as one, I guess Dennis Knight would be another being Undertaker's mate and all. Harris twins maybe? And what does the BSK stand for?

Probably should have whacked this in the Questions Thread but it's here now.

• Paid Members

Apparently BSK stands for Bone Street Krewe, they were basically just Undertaker's mates Savio Vega, Mark Canterbury, Godfather, Yoko and I think Rikishi aswell. Remember hearing they just watched each other's back to escape politics and stuff like that.

Apparently BSK stands for Bone Street Krewe, they were basically just Undertaker's mates Savio Vega, Mark Canterbury, Godfather, Yoko and I think Rikishi aswell. Remember hearing they just watched each other's back to escape politics and stuff like that.

Crush and Paul Bearer as well I think.

Watched the Nash 1995 Timeline earlier, really enjoyed it. I knew I would, Nash is such a great storyteller and the fact he's covering a period that was basically right in the middle of the height of my fandom makes it even better.

Quick question, Nash mentioned (and I've seen it brought up occasionally elsewhere) when talking about the locker room cliques at the time, something about Undertaker's "clique". Referred to as BSK or some bollocks. Who was meant to be part of that? Nash mentioned Yokozuna as one, I guess Dennis Knight would be another being Undertaker's mate and all. Harris twins maybe? And what does the BSK stand for?

Probably should have whacked this in the Questions Thread but it's here now.

undertakerstomach.jpg

PB3_zps430ed990.jpg