Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

You could tell Tammy was hiding loads of shit on her YouShoot when Damien Darling was in the room with her, well in the room for the entire shoot actually. I will have to check out the Breaking Kayfabe with her as I enjoy everything from KC.

I got round to watching The Honky Tonk Man YouShoot. I don't know what it was but I seemed to believe everything the bloke was saying. He seemed like a really decent guy and him trashing the WWE constantly was great to hear.

• Paid Members

Was it the Youshoot one where Sytch said she doesn't like dark meat? Didn't Ahmed give her one in the speakhole in exchange for drugs, or have I my story wrong?

And when asked who had the biggest yop trumpet, she bottled it. You could see she wanted to say Michaels, but had to say that lads name just coz he was there. The awkwardness, panic and shame in her eyes is there forever, captured on celluloid.

And, is the Billy Gunn shoot mentioned below, the Outlaws one or did he do a solo?

Jim Cornette's 2000 RF Video shoot is generally considered to be the best shoot ever, and it covers quite a lot of that period.

Jim cornette is awesome to listen to! I'd love to have a beer with the guy, he'd keep you entertained for hours with stories!

Jim Cornette's 2000 RF Video shoot is generally considered to be the best shoot ever, and it covers quite a lot of that period.

Jim cornette is awesome to listen to! I'd love to have a beer with the guy, he'd keep you entertained for hours with stories!

Jim Cornette is great to listen to when he's not crying about something or proposing what he thinks wrestling needs to be in the present era. I watched the shoot he did with Paul Bearer the other day as it's the only interview I have of Paul and it was effortless to watch. Two friends with a great history in wrestling chatting about the ol' days, it was a great watch.

I see the new Ric Flair Shoot (2013) is released by RF Video on Wednesday, covers TNA, then right the way up to where we are currently, including his stuff with The Miz i think.

He is a babbling old fool who at times says stuff for attention but i can listen to him all day, not often you get the inside track on TNA either, seems there hasn't been too many shoots with people who can speak about the inner workings there.

Watched the Flair one last night.

Wasn't expecting much as it sounded like a cry for $$$ so soon, in wrestling terms at least, after his last one i saw which was the very enjoyable four disc monster.

I've always found Flair very easy to listen to and it was worthwhile watch coming in just over 1hr 45m. He's not silly enough to jeapordise any future employment opportunites thus everyone in the current wrestling climate seems to get a positive rub from him which i guess is understandable given the circumstances. Won't give too much away but there are a couple of interesting anecdotes about the night Bruiser Brody was killed which was genuinely the first time i'd heard it mentioned and also a cracker of a Haku story which just goes the further cement the urban legend of him being the hardest man on the planet.

• Paid Members

Is Scott Steiner's RF shoot any good? I know it's an old one but just wondered if it was worth a watch.

And what are the best Youshoots/Timelines to check out? I've hardly seen anything, I think I've only seen the Waltman and Cornette Youshoots.

Cheers.

Loved the 97 cornette timeline! Good to see him refer to his booking notes from a notepad he kept at the time

Anyone seen the uncut dynamite kid shoot on the highspots website? It's the worst shoot I've ever seen! He hardly says anything, mainly just 'don't have a clue' or 'can't remember'