Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Spent far too long discussing the Macho Man though and not much insight into Lanny's own career, and didn't even touch upon his 'WCW years'.

Well ultimately, the only questions worth asking him are either about Macho Man, sucking his own dick, or getting paid by WCW for years for fuck all. His own career was pretty shit. "Memories of managing the Beverly Brothers and fucking about with a frisbee?"

Almost finished watching the Barry Windham WCW 1991 Timeline. I'm a big fan of the Timeline series but this isn't one of their stronger efforts. Windham doesn't really go into much detail on the topics covered and as a subject he's quite dry which isn't ideal when you're listening to him talk for 90 minutes. Not terrible by any means, but a bit of a disappointment.

• Paid Members
Almost finished watching the Barry Windham WCW 1991 Timeline. I'm a big fan of the Timeline series but this isn't one of their stronger efforts. Windham doesn't really go into much detail on the topics covered and as a subject he's quite dry which isn't ideal when you're listening to him talk for 90 minutes. Not terrible by any means, but a bit of a disappointment.

Wish i'd have seen your comment before downloading it. Couldn't agree more with that review tbh.

• 3 weeks later...