Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Been hammering the Shoots lately here is a quick run down of them

Sean Waltman Youshoot : Meh it was alright I really like the Youshoot format but I just don't really X-Pac, I can imagine he's a pretty despicable human being though he comes across as a chiller on this one had some pretty interesting road stories, but you can tell he is probably holding a lot back

Massively wrong. This is one of the most open and honest shoots I've ever seen and he doesn't duck anything. He doesn't deny that he's flawed or deny his wrongs and I think he comes across as a thoroughly decent bloke who is pretty settled within himself. You obviously watched something different from pretty much everyone on here that I have seen discuss this.

Been hammering the Shoots lately here is a quick run down of them

Sean Waltman Youshoot : Meh it was alright I really like the Youshoot format but I just don't really X-Pac, I can imagine he's a pretty despicable human being though he comes across as a chiller on this one had some pretty interesting road stories, but you can tell he is probably holding a lot back

Massively wrong. This is one of the most open and honest shoots I've ever seen and he doesn't duck anything. He doesn't deny that he's flawed or deny his wrongs and I think he comes across as a thoroughly decent bloke who is pretty settled within himself. You obviously watched something different from pretty much everyone on here that I have seen discuss this.

I dunno he didn't once mention his hepatitis and was a bit reluctant to bury any of his friends in the industry.......maybe I'm wrong I dunno just didn't come across as the most genuine shoot I've seen recently.

Like I said what the fuck do I know? Just the impression I got :)

• Paid Members
I dunno he didn't once mention his hepatitis and was a bit reluctant to bury any of his friends in the industry.......maybe I'm wrong I dunno just didn't come across as the most genuine shoot I've seen recently.

Like I said what the fuck do I know? Just the impression I got :)

Why would he mention his hepatitis? Nobody asked him about it. You do understand what a YouShoot is, don't you?

As for not burying his friends, why would he? They're his FRIENDS. Plus I'm pretty sure he calls HBK a prick on about a dozen different occasions.

• Paid Members

Yeah he's cack. If it wasn't for Nash I wouldn't have sat through it.

Awful interviewer, annoying voice and the amount of time it took him to spit out what he was trying to ask was ridiculous. You could see Nash losing the will to live during one question where the guy kept pausing for ages. Terrible. Got to the point where I was actually hoping for a Feinstein 'memories of working with......?' question.

• Paid Members

No she isn't. She's a absolute slag who shagged about behind her boyfriends back while he was on the road with her with his fellow workers. Davey Boy, Michaels, Raven and Sabu have all put their name on that one. Missy Hyatt fucked about, but Tammy Sytch has been in various long term relationships and let people dip it in her while she was with them. Tammy Sytch is far, far worse. Missy is high class for someone way past it. She's taken it from A-listers like Gene Simmons, Brutus Beefcake and Jason Hervey From The Wonder Years.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• 2 weeks later...