Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not quite as "friendly" as you would hope, eh?

In fairness, that article came from the Daily Record who have today came out with the statement that Celtics away European form is "boggin". What kind of a rag is that? :laugh:

Pretty accurate though maybe not the best vocabulary, but it is the record after all. Braga home record last season was frightening - one of the best in Europe - disappointed this won't be on telly if that article is indeed true but hopefully there will be a stream of it somewhere online.

Pretty accurate though maybe not the best vocabulary, but it is the record after all. Braga home record last season was frightening - one of the best in Europe - disappointed this won't be on telly if that article is indeed true but hopefully there will be a stream of it somewhere online.

It's not on TV here but is on in Portugal so I'd imagine there will be a stream. Braga have lost 6 first team players so I'm not overly worried, not to say I think it will be easy either.

Also, yes it may be accurate, but it never gets brung up how Walter Smith has only won 5 Champions League group stage games in his entire career at Rangers yet our away form is always brought up despite the fact outside of the top ten teams in the world (just an average btw), most teams have poor away form in Europe.

In fairness, that article came from the Daily Record who have today came out with the statement that Celtics away European form is "boggin". What kind of a rag is that? :laugh:

What difference would that make to their report of the carry-on at the Lincoln game?

It's been mentioned by a few news sites, so it's fairly accurate.

Hope TGFITW are on their best behaviour tonight. But then again, even if they aren't it won't be reported. 20 arrests in Lincoln, almost half of what was the figure arrested when Rangers took upwards of 100,000 to Manchester.

• Paid Members
Hope TGFITW are on their best behaviour tonight. But then again, even if they aren't it won't be reported. 20 arrests in Lincoln, almost half of what was the figure arrested when Rangers took upwards of 100,000 to Manchester.

:laugh:

We've missed you!

We've missed you!

Thought I'd return with the usual bitterness.

• Paid Members

We've missed you!

Thought I'd return with the usual bitterness.

You return on the day of a Champions League qualifier that could make or break Celtic's season.... :sneaky:

I could set my watch by you.

Archived