Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I was at the Rangers game last night... was good 2nd half, but still poor performance from rangers. I expect celtic to win comfortably tonight against caley, lennon seems to have installed a bit of belief in them. shocker hearts going out to falkirk...

Were you sitting near your old friend DoctorWho? You probably need to change your posting style....unless...you don't want banned.....again....for being a previously banned poster.....

sorry? what u mean doctor who?

I wonder how long.....you'll last.....this......time.

• Paid Members
:angry: Not a chance!

It's 2-1 to Raith at half-time! :laugh:

Marathon....not a sprint! :p

Yeah, it ended up 3-2 to Aberdeen. 6-0 Celtic against Caley Thistle.

Surely if Harper is crocked long-term then Forster will be going back in January? From what I read, that's when he can first be recalled.

I read in the paper that Forster's loan contract stipulates that he cannot ever be recalled from that loan. Newcastle supposedly will stick Tim Krul in until at least January.

• Paid Members
League Cup Quarter-final draw

Aberdeen v Falkirk

St Johnstone v Celtic

Motherwell v Dundee United

Kilmarnock v Rangers

Ties to be played on Tuesday 26 and Wednesday 27 October

Yet another First Division potential banana-skin for us. :angry:

Any Celtic fans want to comment on Fraser Forster? Curious to see how he's getting on, was massive for us at Norwich last season (apologies for invading the thread!), by all accounts has an excellent future.

He has done well. Not really been tested much but has looked assured in everything he has done. Bit early to judge because our defence has been solid this season except for the first goal against Kilmarnock.

Surely if Harper is crocked long-term then Forster will be going back in January? From what I read, that's when he can first be recalled.

I read in the paper that Forster's loan contract stipulates that he cannot ever be recalled from that loan. Newcastle supposedly will stick Tim Krul in until at least January.

Lennon said he can be recalled in January and if he is that he will be looking at the possibility of a loan deal for Shay Given again.

Yes please.

yea, that was a quality finish. He just looks the part of European striker, though, I guess we will be selling him in next 18 months to some mid table English sdie for double the money

That looked better from where i was sitting. Thought we had a chance at 3-2 but royally fucked it up about 40 seconds later, having said that Laugherty looked a yard or two offside for the fourth goal.

• Paid Members
Any Celtic fans want to comment on Fraser Forster? Curious to see how he's getting on, was massive for us at Norwich last season (apologies for invading the thread!), by all accounts has an excellent future.

He has done well. Not really been tested much but has looked assured in everything he has done. Bit early to judge because our defence has been solid this season except for the first goal against Kilmarnock.

Pleased to hear it, sounds promising. I know it was only League One, but he was absolutely fantastic during his time here. Played with the maturity of a goalie way above the age of 21/22. Would love to have kept him on for another season, alas I believe Newcastle basically wanted all hands on deck for the Prem season at the time when we were trying to finalize the squad and agree how to cover the wages. One for the future.

Archived