Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

soap, theres a reason that the bookies have lennon from 16/1 to 3/1 to be first manager sacked.... he was refreshing at first with honesty but when things arent going his way he gets all pissy and moany.

Those are the same bookies that have Celtic as odds on favourites for the title.

ofcourse celtic are odds on... at this stage they should be favourites considering the money they have spent.

They actually made a

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
soap, theres a reason that the bookies have lennon from 16/1 to 3/1 to be first manager sacked.... he was refreshing at first with honesty but when things arent going his way he gets all pissy and moany.

Those are the same bookies that have Celtic as odds on favourites for the title.

ofcourse celtic are odds on... at this stage they should be favourites considering the money they have spent.

They actually made a

They actually made a

But we sold our 2 best players.

did lennon HAVE to sell, i thought he would only sell if he wanted to...? so im assuming he thought he could do without mcgeady

No but that's hardly the point. Why is it sensible that Celtic are favourites to win the title when we have lose our two best players?

Seriously guys, any help with that ignore button would be good.

did lennon HAVE to sell, i thought he would only sell if he wanted to...? so im assuming he thought he could do without mcgeady

No but that's hardly the point. Why is it sensible that Celtic are favourites to win the title when we have lose our two best players?

who are the 2 players?

mcgeady and who...?

rangers lost several players... boyd, the leagues top goalscorer for the past how many years...? i cant see how im not making sense here, this isnt bigoted..we have a squad of 15 or 16 senior players..celtic have near 30!!!! ur better equipped for a season, a campaign...especially with nothing but domestic football to focus on, u could field completely changed sides in cups and league...rangers cant without playing mostly reserves and youth

• Paid Members

who are the 2 players?

mcgeady and who...?

rangers lost several players... boyd, the leagues top goalscorer for the past how many years...? i cant see how im not making sense here, this isnt bigoted..we have a squad of 15 or 16 senior players..celtic have near 30!!!! ur better equipped for a season, a campaign...especially with nothing but domestic football to focus on, u could field completely changed sides in cups and league...rangers cant without playing mostly reserves and youth

Although it's purely subjective, Artur Boruc

Because you have a bigger squad, more money, a new manager and don't have any European football to distract from your domestic duties.

As much as it pains me to agree with DicktorWho, he has a single solitary good point when he says that Celtic should definitely be the favourites this season.

Apart from that mind, he's a bellend and considerably weakens any point I or any other Rangers fans dare to attempt to make for our team.

• Paid Members
Ooooohhhhhh the same Aberdeen who spat on Mark Mcghee is it all rosey now that you got some players in??

ONE "fan" spat on Mark Mcghee. ONE. There was 8,153 people in the ground that night.

I keep forgetting that Celtic fans are angels with absolutely no moronic element.

Also, everything isn't rosy because we got some players in. It's a hell of a lot better because we got some players OUT.

Ooooohhhhhh the same Aberdeen who spat on Mark Mcghee is it all rosey now that you got some players in??

ONE "fan" spat on Mark Mcghee. ONE. There was 8,153 people in the ground that night.

To be fair, you did bring up the same kind of argument when you were going on about the Motherwell fans chanting at McGhee, remember?

Despite the fact it was a small percentage of morons in the crowd.

• Paid Members

To be fair, you did bring up the same kind of argument when you were going on about the Motherwell fans chanting at McGhee, remember?

Despite the fact it was a small percentage of morons in the crowd.

Unlike yourself when that happened, you won't hear me defending the moron that did it.

I'm not getting back into this one with you again as we will just end up in the same circular argument we did a year ago.

Archived