Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Rangers. Today, at Celtic Park, was absolutely fantastic. No doom and gloom, just a celebration of all things Celtic. From the Artur Boruc song to the Huddle, it was class.

As for Motherwell fans, requesting half of Hampden and you couldn't even bring 150 to Parkhead.

• Paid Members
Congratulations to Rangers. Today, at Celtic Park, was absolutely fantastic. No doom and gloom, just a celebration of all things Celtic. From the Artur Boruc song to the Huddle, it was class.

As for Motherwell fans, requesting half of Hampden and you couldn't even bring 150 to Parkhead.

Today wasn't the Scottish Cup final though.

What you have to realise is that we wouldn't come to Parkhead if it was free entry. Most Motherwell fans boycott both Parkhead & Ibrox.

Actually, Lennon was extremely gracious today. He had nothing but good things to say about Smith and made no comment about any other clubs. He took full responsibility for Celtic's failures. We just have to hope next season features a lot less silly point-pissing. At least we still have a decent chance of getting some silverware this season.

What you have to realise is that we wouldn't come to Parkhead if it was free entry. Most Motherwell fans boycott both Parkhead & Ibrox.

And Hampden, apparently, judging by the semi final.

Oh yeah, we're the champions, fuck Lennon, etc etc. In all seriousness, I've had my fun and so I'll just say how pleased I am for Walter, the players and the fans. Just gutted I couldn't gloat at Soapy.

Actually, Lennon was extremely gracious today. He had nothing but good things to say about Smith and made no comment about any other clubs. He took full responsibility for Celtic's failures. We just have to hope next season features a lot less silly point-pissing. At least we still have a decent chance of getting some silverware this season.

Didn't he manage to put his foot in his mouth again by ruining a perfectly good speech by finishing off by saying that the rest of Scottish football needs to have a look at themselves or something?

Didn't he manage to put his foot in his mouth again by ruining a perfectly good speech by finishing off by saying that the rest of Scottish football needs to have a look at themselves or something?

No, that was a correct statement to make.

In which way, may I ask? Is it simply a case of everyone in Scotland conspiring against Celtic, or something with actual credibility?

In which way, may I ask? Is it simply a case of everyone in Scotland conspiring against Celtic, or something with actual credibility?

No, a lot of people in Scottish football actually need to have a good look at themselves. Everyone from the media to the SFA.

Archived