Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

Neil Lennon is a horrible, vile CUNT and I don't think anyone outside the scum would shed a tear if he pissed out of Scotland for good. I would be embarrassed if a tosser like that managed us.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neil Lennon is a horrible, vile CUNT and I don't think anyone outside the scum would shed a tear if he pissed out of Scotland for good. I would be embarrassed if a tosser like that managed us.

Right I'm a Celtic fan who doesnt like Neil Lennon, never have, never will....but apart from completely over-reacting to whatever Mc Coist appeared to say to him at full time can you explain to me what he did wrong tonight?

I am proud of Neil Lennon. He has overcome a lot of adversity, bullying and threats to be where he is. He is an inspirational figure and he has your mob of scum rattled. He is not prepared to sit there and get shagged like Tony Mowbray was. He puts the best interests of Celtic first every time, and the only reason you hate him is because he is everything the "traditions" at Rangers will not accept: Irish, successful as part of a Celtic unit, outspoken and Catholic. He is a credit to this football club and I am fucking delighted he is our manager, especially when your mob of slavering, bigoted animals are excited by and respond to a genuine thug such as El-Hadji Diouf. He is the problem here, not Neil Lennon.

Ally McCoist is the most duplicitous worm there is in football. "One may smile and be a villain", Hamlet famously says. I can think of no individual who sums that quotation up more than him. His wee cheeky chappy image is frequently shattered when he spits the dummy. I am ecstatic he is taking over full time as the Rangers manager.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_whatdidmccoistsaytolennon.gif

• Paid Members

Neil Lennon is a well paid pampered former footballer (now manager) with the urge to act like a twat (like he did in your gif), similar to Diouf. He's hardly fighting wars or dying in the fight of freedom for a country.

It's only football fella.

He puts the best interests of Celtic first every time, and the only reason you hate him is because he is everything the "traditions" at Rangers will not accept: Irish, successful as part of a Celtic unit, outspoken and Catholic. He is a credit to this football club and I am fucking delighted he is our manager, especially when your mob of slavering, bigoted animals are excited by and respond to a genuine thug such as El-Hadji Diouf. He is the problem here, not Neil Lennon.

I like that you somehow managed to post a gif in his defence that in fact just proves Lennon is a slimey duplicitous cunt. Nobody's debating how much of a cunt Diouf is and I've regularly stated that I dislike his presence at Rangers, but the idea that Lennon is a credit to anything other than 'how to be an arrogant self-important cunt' is hilarious. Keep worshipping him, Soap. Hell, you'll be sitting next to him for the next six matches.

Nobody knows... yet. They exchanged words at the post-match handshake and Lennon shoved McCoist before mouthing off at him, that's all we know. Neither was involved in post-match interviewing. Presumably either it'll come out in the next couple days, or it'll have to wait until whichever one releases a book first.

If Diouf had signed for Celtic, it would be all smiles, handshakes and "Reformed character, Plays football, THe Glasgow Celtic way!!! xD ~ etc".

The victimisation of Diouf is nothing short of disgusting. He's getting hammered cos he's Diouf. And I for one feel for him.

Also, It's no coincidence that Celtic's fortunes have turned around since they bitched about refereeing. I feel that Refs in celtics games are now far too scared to give anything against them.

Also, I for one hope that the 6 game ban is upheld and even extended for Lennon. An example must be made.

• Paid Members
Zander Diamond has been the worst central defender in the SPl for years. I'd be over the moon if I was an Aberdeen fan.

Indeed I would be in a way. We have looked much better defensively with Considine and McArdle in the middle. Would still like a replacement for Zander though and I don't think we'll get Vuja in on a permanent despite him revealing his desire to stay at Aberdeen permanently.

To be entirely fair, Dazz, ol' El Hadj is not getting hammered 'cos he's Diouf. He really is just a massive cunt and behaves as such to the detriment of the Rangers team. Against the 'wee teams' and in Europe he gets away with it because he's still a far better player than mostly everyone on the pitch, so he can still pull something out the bag of tricks and contribute. But against Celtic, he clearly gets far too involved with the Old Firm atmosphere and fucks things up for everyone else.

To be entirely fair, Dazz, ol' El Hadj is not getting hammered 'cos he's Diouf. He really is just a massive cunt and behaves as such to the detriment of the Rangers team. Against the 'wee teams' and in Europe he gets away with it because he's still a far better player than mostly everyone on the pitch, so he can still pull something out the bag of tricks and contribute. But against Celtic, he clearly gets far too involved with the Old Firm atmosphere and fucks things up for everyone else.

I'm not denying that he is not a bawbag.. But I really want to like him. I think though, that, there are shades of EHD that have shown that he's trying to be the bigger man, but, too many people are trying to rile him.

He's one of the better players we've got right now, but, it's just a shame.

• Paid Members

I hope we see the last of midweek Old Firm games. This game should have kicked off at midday on a Sunday.

All I heard from about 10pm is ambulances speeding to places. Must have been a bit of trouble after the game. Nothing on the BBC site, yet.

• Paid Members

Disappointed with last night as a football match, very low on quality. Pretty awesome as a spectacle though. Felt sorry for the ref, he had an incredibly tough night. Thought he got one or two small decisions wrong but was right with every yellow card, possibly with the exception of Whittaker's first one which was harsh as a standalone decision. If Steven Davis's yellow was for dissent then Diouf should have had about 10 yellows by the same rule.

The Celtic manager should be ashamed of himself this morning. After his players stayed calm in very heated circumstances, setting that example is a fucking disgrace. The SFA need to throw the book at Bougherra, Diouf and Lennon.

The league game at Ibrox will be white hot now!

Archived