THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Come on Loki, don't you get it? That's his role in the game.

:laugh: So it's like one of these Mafia games. We're playing The Office Mafia, and rick's role is Gareth.

"Socially awkward and incapable of banter, you will be able to stop all merriment and discussion once every day cycle. If someone Encases Stapler In Jelly, you are automatically Lynched"

• Paid Members
Usually the chat is filled with general pillow talk about boydy, talking about Ken Barlow threatening to off himself, discussing how terrible Keeno's puns are, Gladstone telling us if Super Marino and Keith Houchen are working together on any films soon and general chit-chat about 1993-94 Premier League season. If anyone thinks its PCC related shite, it really isnt. Dirty Eddie's in there having a laugh with people he usually disagrees with, Soap makes his return to text related banter via the chat room and a few others from here. It breaks down the fourth wall that is a internet forum, and its a bit of a laugh in there. Its a bit of fun. The humourless pricks usually stay out of it as well.

We are basically just a bunch of ...

snl-the-best-of-dan-ackroyd-20051019003351836.jpg

Wild and Crazy Guys.

To be fair the chat always is a right laugh, it's just banter about the most random things, the show thats on is rarely discussed, your more likely to see chatter about WCW Power Pro in 95 than Raw in 2011 or anything.

Please, let's hear more about how cool you are.

This is the saddest thing in all this. You used to be the most fun member of this forum Woy, with your smart remarks and counter-culture stylings. You were a blast. I get the feeling becoming a mod has ruined this for you.

I just can't see why you're all getting your knickers in such a twist about all this. Is being in charge that important?

• Moderators
This is the saddest thing in all this. You used to be the most fun member of this forum Woy, with your smart remarks and counter-culture stylings. You were a blast. I get the feeling becoming a mod has ruined this for you.

I just can't see why you're all getting your knickers in such a twist about all this. Is being in charge that important?

Hahaha. Yeah, it's me that really cares about all this. For a bunch of fun-loving, wacky guys, you took it all so very seriously. This is a great version of the ol' "I thought you were better than this" PCC catchphrase, btw.

The report forum was pretty eye-opening too, in this regard.

Edited by Woyzeck

Genuine question: why exactly was the APW thread in the events section closed?

Now, i fully understand that in the middle of that thread in turned into silly posters saying silly things and lots of bad jokes ("guilty as charged, Your Honour"), but towards the end it turned into lots of people giving good advice on getting proper posters, actually "promoting" your event etc..

I actually fear that without some people shouting good advice at the poor sod, Mr Bowler is even more likely to put on a full-on disaster of a show.

• Paid Members
Hahaha. Yeah, it's me that really cares about all this. For a bunch of fun-loving, wacky guys, you took it all so very seriously. This is a great version of the ol' "I thought you were better than this" PCC catchphrase, btw.

The report forum was pretty eye-opening too, in this regard.

160x120_street_billroache_ken.jpg

• Paid Members
Genuine question: why exactly was the APW thread in the events section closed?

Because I don't make hollow threats.

This thread is dire. If I get one more report on this thread, I'm going to close it and suspend everyone who's posted in it, except me.

I was nice though, I only suspended the more prolific thread shitters. Heart of gold, me.

Because I don't make hollow threats.

I was nice though, I only suspended the more prolific thread shitters. Heart of gold, me.

Fair enough, I guess. I just thought that the thread had turned a corner though.

If you Mods continued to have to deal with people reporting things all the time though, I see your point.