THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Popular opinions are worthless as you well know Loki.

You trying to say that Cher Lloyd song isn't really the best one around?

Good man. Crush us like the scum we undoubtedly are.

Fuck me, don't use that word or he'll be in here telling us off again.

• Paid Members

Just had a quick read through the last few pages of this thread (I still don't get all that Family Guy PMSL stuff) and just to clarify a few things - I didn't move to Manchester in the end as I decided that the lure of chav cunts saying "Bruv!", no cheese & onion pies in chip shops and shite drinking water was just too much for me to resist. I haven't had another kid, I've already got three of the buggers and none of them can nip down the shops for a Football Pink yet.

Also, I have got just the one arcade machine and I haven't been taken up the Arts Centre by Houchen :(

There is one, but it's an obvious knock-off...

goodgateaux.png

Someone walked past me yesterday with a "Good Arrows" t-shirt and I immediately thought of this place. I really need to question my life decisions.

• Paid Members
Because I'm tired of reading your attempts at causing trouble.

Ah well. I can't be cross at you after this:-

This weekends game for Leyton Orient is going to be interesting to everyone on this forum.

The Miz's suspension is currently set for 7 days. For every goal Leyton Orient score against Chesterfield that suspension will be extended by a week. In addition to that this is a BOTTOM OF THE TABLE clash. Footie don't get more exciting.