THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
At the risk of sounding like a moaning sod do we really need that PWG thread when it will more than likely wind up being full of blog like reviews in the vein of the ROH thread?

You don't have to read it. It'll also stop "flash" starting a thread every time they have a show.

I wouldn't bank on it. There is a thread for Chikara, and he always chooses to ignore that and start results threads for the shows.

Hit report and it'll be sorted.

• Paid Members

Didn't someone sign up before and become a paid member thinking it got him off the hook from being a turd, only for someone to ban him days later?

Does Dan Fitch still post here? With all the bannings and name changes going about over last 6 months its hard to keep up. Not that I miss him I just noticed I hadn't seen him for awhile.

• Moderators
Does Dan Fitch still post here? With all the bannings and name changes going about over last 6 months its hard to keep up. Not that I miss him I just noticed I hadn't seen him for awhile.

No. He was nominated for Dolt of the Year 2009, and had one of the biggest meltdowns this forum has ever seen over the following couple of days, resulting in a spectacular flounce.

No. He was nominated for Dolt of the Year 2009, and had one of the biggest meltdowns this forum has ever seen over the following couple of days, resulting in a spectacular flounce.

Cheers. Got to admit I'd forgot that totally. I'd wonder if he slipped back under another name but this forum is pretty shit hot at rumbling infamous people returning with a new account.