THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Here's the thing, you're right, it's a bit of a laugh and a group of like minded people tend to be on the same side of an arguement, but when it extends to a group of you regularly derailing thread you decide you don't like OR as was recently the case someone else kickstarting the derailing by calling you out then it needs to stop.

Threads weren't being regularly derailed. Most of the references were in this thread and would OCCASIONALLY leak into other threads. Rick obviously disagreed and banned it and it's over. Yet you're the only one still bleating about it. What a massive shocker.

• Paid Members
Well. I now feel ostracised, cheers Ian.

I was just mentioning the lads who popped in for a chat Duke. You know I love you. As I said in he depression thread: your a "canny lad"*.

*North East slang for homosexual.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members

I was there man. I was there.

In all seriousness yeah, chat was ace last night. Especially when we all started prepping for the f4w invasion. Sadly yet didn't bring any of their top stars. Hopefully we'll get dave and lance storm. Thatd be aces.

• Paid Members
I was there man. I was there.

In all seriousness yeah, chat was ace last night. Especially when we all started prepping for the f4w invasion. Sadly yet didn't bring any of their top stars. Hopefully we'll get dave and lance storm. Thatd be aces.

Indeed. Rovert was fucking terrible. Is he the average standard they have over there? If so then Dave's definitely never getting my hard earned cash.

• Paid Members
I also want to echo how ace chat was last night. Everyone was a thoroughly good sport and good laugh, even TripleGay.

Thanks for that.

And the name...I suppose :angry:

• Paid Members

Agentgig dislikes me on f4w, is all. Nothing to do with the babyraping.

I pointed out that the stupidest thing about Boydy complaining about the mods being bullied is that the mods actually protected him from getting shit on here, by banning some conversational points. And for him to complain about the bully mods was epic fuckwittery. Which I think is the case.