THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

This been posted yet? Boydy got a shout out on the Bryan and Vinnie show on the F4W website today:

"Dear Bryan and Vinnie. Its Boydy from the Board. I'd like to say hi and send a shout out to *random knobheads from the F4W board* and a big fuck you to neil and Tiger Rick from UKFF Board. Keep bringing out new shows. You cheer me up from my boring and depressing days. I wish that Dave would stop interupting Bryan. I find it very annoying and it tempts me to turn it off."

I understand neil banning him from the chat might have pissed him off, but what did Rick do to him? I didnt know they had any interaction on here.

So thats Happ and Boydy. They are all the same that lot.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members

Boydy on the Board...

Did anyone here my shoutout on the Bryan and Vinny show, I feel bad now but I emailed that shout out on that particular day so I apoligise to anyone on the UKFF that I told to fuck off lol, hope the guys on here enjoyed my shoutout.

There is the "lol" you were looking for Sev.

Edited by martyngnr

• Paid Members
So was this audio like? I want to hear it and build up a catalogue of "Fuck you person I don't know from wrestling forum" sound bites, they are unbelievable, they really are.

It will be, someone split the Happ hazard one into a little clip and uploaded it separately, as for this one, if this one is on there free shows you can find it http://www.f4wonline.com/ scroll down the right and side and download the bryan and vinny shoe it will be near the end they do the shout outs.

• Paid Members
So was this audio like? I want to hear it and build up a catalogue of "Fuck you person I don't know from wrestling forum" sound bites, they are unbelievable, they really are.

It will be, someone split the Happ hazard one into a little clip and uploaded it separately,

And he's now done the same for this one too. Fuck you, neil and tiger_rick!

• Paid Members
If you motherfuckers forget how much of a dolt Dangerously420 is by the time award season rolls around because of this dolt, I will burn this forum to the ground.

Tommyboi is banned until Christmas which almost makes the Dolt award a one horse race now. I blame neil personally.