THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Here's the thing, you're right, it's a bit of a laugh and a group of like minded people tend to be on the same side of an arguement, but when it extends to a group of you regularly derailing thread you decide you don't like OR as was recently the case someone else kickstarting the derailing by calling you out then it needs to stop.

It's done, everyone has had their say and moved on, now shut up about it.

Must say, there can be some humourless fuckers on here

Some unfunny fuckers too mind. Humour is subjective and always will be. I didn't ban anything because I'm humourless, it's because it's shit, I'm bored of it and I'm bored of the references and the argument it causes. Now this seriously is the end of the debate. Except in chat, go mental in there.

I also want to echo how ace chat was last night. Everyone was a thoroughly good sport and good laugh, even TripleGay.

It was my first time on chat last night and I'm converted - great stuff all round.

I was on as toothless, some great stories were shared by all.

• Paid Members
Some unfunny fuckers too mind. Humour is subjective and always will be.

Your job is to moderate content of the posts, not moderate the humour. I'm bored of seeing Richie Freebird in Road Warrior shoulder pads doing the "grrrrr" pose, but I havent hit the report button. Maybe being a moderator on a wrestling forum isnt the thing you should be doing if you get bored easily. Its a laugh, man. Let the kids have fun. Its not Animal House. Its words on a computer screen.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
Your job is to moderate content of the posts, not moderate the humour.

I haven't stopped you being funny. If you ever start, I'll happily let it continue. As long as you don't mention the obvious.

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members
I haven't stopped you being funny. If you ever start, I'll happily let it continue. As long as you don't mention the obvious.

When did I mention me? Obviously, I'm sticking up for what I find funny, not when I'm being funny. If I wanted to make myself laugh I'd do it out loud to myself and have a good giggle. My Mam stopped moderating me when I was in my early teens.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members

neil is a fucking awesome sport. He's also probably the only person in real life or the 'net that has ever called me a twat, and then I've thought "yeah, that was fair."

• Paid Members
Sticking up for them against what? I haven't banned anyone or asked anyone to stop being funny. What are you arguing about?

Its in reply to your humour/boredom spin on why you suddenly spat your dummy out and banned people references something which makes no difference. Thats the funny part. It makes not a blind bit of difference whether anyone says the thing you banned or not. It comes across as you being petty as fuck. And its not just me who thinks it either. They might not want to admit it on here, but shitloads of people were calling you TigerPrick and mentioning how threw your toys out the pram.

And please don't accuse anyone of taking this place too seriously. It's laughable.

Thing is, its OK if your a regular poster. Just some knob like myself who posts on here. If I start crying about something, fair play, call me all the names you want for taking stuff to seriously. But the change since you became a mod is outstanding. You've completed the self-righteous humourless moderator role. I'm disappointed. At least with Woy and Neil, whether I or anyone else gets their humour, at least some people do and find it funny. As the above said, being a good sport is a must on a forum like this otherwise the posts would be like "I WANT STING TO WIN", "NO I WANT CARLITO TO WIN" etc.

• Paid Members
So shut the fuck up whining then.

Who's whining? You responded to me remember. I'm just responding back. I've just read the rules on the forum, and I believe one of the rules is, if a member of the forum posts something, someone can post something after it.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
This isn't the behaviour you'd expect of Wrestling Poster of the year 2009.

It was Rick and the Paidos who set that shit up, not me. You have to pay a fiver to get stroke in those awards. If it was up to me, I'd have won Funniest Poster of the Year as well, obviously.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
So anyway, a question about the forum. What's happened to Carbomb and Seven? Not seen much of them around lately. Them two missing the last couple of days is like The Rock and Triple H missing the start of the invasion angle.

Sev's still around but I think he's busy with various things at the moment. I think Houchen has him on Facebook, he might know better, though.