THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Who's bags do i have to carry now, name change to Padios#1 Lackey in the pipe line. :confused:

is it a forever type of thing? Gladstone and Ian are good posters.

So is Butch.

I enjoy Galdstones and Ian's post's a lot more than butch, he is ok though, is Air-Raid safe?

Who's bags do i have to carry now, name change to Padios#1 Lackey in the pipe line. :confused:

Just think, now is the time for the likes of yourself, Family guy and air raid to take over the reigns of the pCc.

Just think, now is the time for the likes of yourself, Family guy and air raid to take over the reigns of the pCc.

Don't forget about dangerously420!

• Paid Members

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ha Ha, Good arrows Repo.

I am more of a bag handler, not really equipped with the wit,humor or being a cunt to be a part of it all.

Edited by pCc#1 Lackey

• Paid Members
Keith Houchen, Air_Raid, Loki, Gladstone Small, Ian, butch and the other fella, is this just a joke of the mods etc will they be back?

Neil said exactly what he was going to do. He did it.

I suspect they'll be back soon

• Paid Members

Yeah, can't imagine it's permanent. They're all good posters, for the most part. Surprised Houchen got the boot, though - he seemed to be the least "involved", as it were.