THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

I've recently changed to Firefox and now everytime I navigate away from the site and then come back on i'm logged out, despite saying to remember me. I used to be logged out every now and then but not when nipping from site to site. Is this normal? or is there something a computer thickie like me can do to stay logged in? at least for good while.

• Paid Members
I've recently changed to Firefox and now everytime I navigate away from the site and then come back on i'm logged out, despite saying to remember me. I used to be logged out every now and then but not when nipping from site to site. Is this normal? or is there something a computer thickie like me can do to stay logged in? at least for good while.

I have firefox but don't have that problem. Not sure what it could be :/

• Paid Members
Does anyone know where Gladstone has went? Has he been suspended or something?

I checked his profile he was last seen yesterday at 11:42 A.M it's not like he has been gone forever. There is a life outside of UKFF.

I checked his profile he was last seen yesterday at 11:42 A.M it's not like he has been gone forever. There is a life outside of UKFF.

I'm just saying because at least one other person has tried to contact him via PM, and he usually answers pretty sharp.

If you don't have the answer to my question, you can sod off.

• Paid Members

I'm just saying because at least one other person has tried to contact him via PM, and he usually answers pretty sharp.

If you don't have the answer to my question, you can sod off.

Oh sorry dear sir didn't mean to yank your chain. He has been gone just over 24 hours and you are worried? :confused: Stalker?

I'm sure he's not suspended. The only contentious thing he did lately was to call rick a crap mod in that paypal thread. Sure rick himself laughed it off, he'd hardly suspend the guy after posting that now would he?