South Park season 14

brett

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl_4tR1ujXs

First episode called "all the temptations"

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Next friday at 10.30 on comedy central, looking forward to it.

Is that definatly the new series on Comedy Central? I always lose track of watching online/download so I've missed a fair few episodes of the last couple of seasons, but if I can Sky plus it then I'll definatly be following this season.

Sweet ill be watching unfortunatly didnt watch the last series all that much but ill try more this time round

You didnt miss much, Series 13 was mainly aimmed at Younger Teenagers and Kids

lol I suppose so if you mean the wrestling episode "WTF".

I saw a commercial yesterday during Two And A Half Men, it was pretty funny and it pretty much told all the internet nerds that you dont have to illegaly watch a stream becuase you just have to wait under two days after it airs in the US.

Next friday at 10.30 on comedy central, looking forward to it.

Is that definatly the new series on Comedy Central? I always lose track of watching online/download so I've missed a fair few episodes of the last couple of seasons, but if I can Sky plus it then I'll definatly be following this season.

In the Sky Tv Guide, it's actually listed as "New South Park", which I thought was quite handy.

• Paid Members
Sweet ill be watching unfortunatly didnt watch the last series all that much but ill try more this time round

Yeah the episode where the undercover police officer farted 20 guy's sperm out of his arse into a plastic bag was definitely aimed at kids. :rolleyes:

Yeah the episode where the undercover police officer farted 20 guy's sperm out of his arse into a plastic bag was definitely aimed at kids. :rolleyes:

I would imagine he meant juveniles. Or those of that inclination, like South Park has been since it's inception.

I dunno about it being aimed at kids and young teens. The episode where Cartman becomes a right wing broadcaster/ avatar episode was wonderful but I'm sure some kids would be lost to the whole point. Then again the 'pee' episode was just juvenile crap.

Can't wait. Trey Parker is a genius. 14 seasons and still going strong. Not that many shows last that long. Sure, some shows will be a bit hit or miss, but it can't be argued that he is extremely creative and doesn't resort to random jokes for laughs (see Family Guy)

South Park at 200

Good interview with Matt & Trey here that outlines a little of what the 200th episode that'll take place during this season will be about - sounds pretty swish to be me.

I'm looking forward to the new season, the last one wasn't great and felt a bit rushed and lazy in some episodes, but the fact it sounds like they've already got a couple planned ahead should give them more time to up the quality this time around

• Moderators

I thought there was some real funny stuff in the last season.

I've always thought that at it's best, it's fucking awesome - and I think that most people can agree with that.

But the thing is, at it's worst, It'll still be a good throwaway 20mins of TV that'll have a couple of laughs in it. It's not up to its best standards, but measured against other animated comedies it's still ranks real highly for me.

So I'm always excited about new episodes.

Archived