South Park season 14

brett

Absolutely horrible episode. I'm hoping they do what they did the last time and pull a "Terrance and Phillip" on the concluding part because that panned out to be one of the worst South Park episodes ever, if not THE worst.

I loved Not Without My Anus, and wasn't devastated about not waiting another week for the payoff. Better than waiting nine fucking months only for Ross to go into a room with Rachel and Bonnie in. LOL...!!...?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Absolutely horrible episode. I'm hoping they do what they did the last time and pull a "Terrance and Phillip" on the concluding part because that panned out to be one of the worst South Park episodes ever, if not THE worst.

I loved Not Without My Anus, and wasn't devastated about not waiting another week for the payoff. Better than waiting nine fucking months only for Ross to go into a room with Rachel and Bonnie in. LOL...!!...?

I LOVED the Not Without My Anus episode, my post actually reads a bit wrong, what I meant was that "200" was one of the worst ever South Park episodes. I'd enjoyed the season so far, there had been nothing stand out but it had all been solid. Up until now.

• Paid Members
Just watched 200 myself and while on its own it isn't great, as a long term south park fan all the back references made it a great episode for me. Worst episode ever my arse.

I've watched South Park from the start, and while I can understand why they did it in my opinion it was nothing more than lazy pandering to fanboys.

• Paid Members
It's not really that bad though, is it?

Compared to The Simpsons which has atleast three different clipshow episodes. This was actually a clever way of doing it.

But it wasn't supposed to be a clip show. It was their 200th episode, and there was nothing clever about what they did. "Blasts from the past" have been done before in TV shows, and although the presentation of these "blasts" may be different, the idea was ultimately the same.

• Awards Moderator
Wasn't too impressed with the 200 episode, I think I only laughed once, and can't remember what it was that made me laugh.

Series so far hasn't been great, the Facebook episode is the only one I've really enjoyed.

The Facebook episode is the only one I didn't enjoy at all, strangely.

I liked 200, and quite enjoyed all the little references to past episodes. I am particularly happy about the return of Mecha Streisand.

• Paid Members

Compared to The Simpsons which has atleast three different clipshow episodes. This was actually a clever way of doing it.

The Simpsons has been on the air for ten years longer, and not so coincidentally has been shit for about ten years. I'd say South Park has been Hit & Miss/ Shit for the last 2/3 years. I hope the show doesnt slog on and devalue itself as much as the Simpsons has.

I saw the 200 episode yesterday on Comedy Central and thought it was pretty mediocre. It made me smile to see some old characters, especially mecha streisand. (They should have had the japanese guy singing "BarrBooRaa!", dont just give it to Rob Reiner!)

Anyway the bottom line was that it wasnt very funny and I think I laughed once. That is bad for a 22 minute comedy show.

I can't wait fro the conclusion

Steady on, you're easily pleased. If I remember its on next friday I'll watch it. But its not worth recording or looking forward to, in my opinion.

The Simpsons has been on the air for ten years longer, and not so coincidentally has been shit for about ten years. I'd say South Park has been Hit & Miss/ Shit for the last 2/3 years. I hope the show doesnt slog on and devalue itself as much as the Simpsons has.

I saw the 200 episode yesterday on Comedy Central and thought it was pretty mediocre. It made me smile to see some old characters, especially mecha streisand. (They should have had the japanese guy singing "BarrBooRaa!", dont just give it to Rob Reiner!)

Anyway the bottom line was that it wasnt very funny and I think I laughed once. That is bad for a 22 minute comedy show.

I can't wait fro the conclusion

Steady on, you're easily pleased. If I remember its on next friday I'll watch it. But its not worth recording or looking forward to, in my opinion.

The problem is, other than the Cleveland Show, there is no other original episode from a comedy show that I enjoy at the moment. Since Family Guy and American Dad don't air until June and July respectivley, and Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men are on hiatus, I'm quite enjoying this season of South Park (not as good as the previous seven years so far, but it's alright).

Archived