South Park season 14

brett

• Paid Members

The fact that you Enjoy the Cleveland Show, Family Guy, American Dad, Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half men *shudder* allows me to understand why you're looking forward to the show now.

I officially look down on you!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Scott Tennorman to appear next week?

I hope so.

It appears they are only bringing back in celebrities that they have previously mocked. Scott Tennorman doesnt really fit in with that. Maybe Vince McMahon might pop up, doubt it, but maybe.

• Paid Members
I enjoyed 200. I can't wait fro the conclusion, would have been better to have saved it for the ending of the first half of the season though.

It's the 200th episode though, that's why they're doing what they're doing.

It appears they are only bringing back in celebrities that they have previously mocked. Scott Tennorman doesnt really fit in with that. Maybe Vince McMahon might pop up, doubt it, but maybe.

Maybe Scott Tenorman's father is Cartman's father, meaning he killed his own dad. Regardless, I think having all these "blasts from the pasts" is a lazy annoyance. I don't want to see any more of this, and just want to get all this nonsense over with.

Meh. I thought the episode was alright for what it was but I'd have preferred something other than throwbacks to past episodes. Insult Tom Cruise is all well and good but why bring up Cartmans dad story and Mecha-Striedsand? Thy were one offs from the first series. South Park became so much better after the first series so why harp on about it.

I wish they'd handled it like the 100th episode. Which was a good episode based around something going on and then finished with the 100th Show banner and Stan just going 'I fucking hate this town'.

I don't think it'll be Chef at all guys, sorry. Seeing as though Isaac Hayes was their mate, I doubt they're gonna include him/take the piss out of him.

And yes I am aware they have taken the piss out of dead celebrities before.

Archived