South Park season 14

brett

• Paid Members

I've enjoyed the season so far. There's been no "stand out" episode yet, but it's all been solid. You can't really go wrong with a Randy episode I thought, I'm surprised to see such a negative reaction to the ep. It was pretty weird, but a funny overall episode in my opinion.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm gonna bump this to tell everyone to watch the latest episode. It's a Randy based one so I don't think I need to say more.

I'll say more. It's terrible and so far this season sucks dick.

You didn't even have a little giggle as he was walking into the store?! Granted the past episodes have been a bit of a let down but this one was on form.

Nope, I preferred South Park when it was witty, smart and original. Now it's just "find one joke and repeat for 20 minutes". Last week it was puking, this week it was giant balls. Awesome.

Well, actually, there was ongoing jokes about The Pope being a paedophile sympathiser, a Scarface parody and, funniest of all, a woman exclaiming 'Luckehhh' after Sharon is given a scrotum coat.

You need to get laid.

• Paid Members
I'm gonna bump this to tell everyone to watch the latest episode. It's a Randy based one so I don't think I need to say more.

You didn't even have a little giggle as he was walking into the store?! Granted the past episodes have been a bit of a let down but this one was on form.

Nope, I preferred South Park when it was witty, smart and original. Now it's just "find one joke and repeat for 20 minutes". Last week it was puking, this week it was giant balls. Awesome.

Well, actually, there was ongoing jokes about The Pope being a paedophile sympathiser, a Scarface parody and, funniest of all, a woman exclaiming 'Luckehhh' after Sharon is given a scrotum coat.

You need to get laid.

Jokes about catholics being peadophiles (which South Park has been doing for years)...how smart. A parody of a 30 year old movie...how original. A coat made out of a guys balls...how witty.

"YOUZ ON DA INTANETZ AND ARE BEINGZ NEGATIVE SO U DONT HAV SEX LOLZZZ!!!!!" Good one, retard.

Can't wait for the next episode.

While on a school field trip, Stan accidentally insults Tom Cruise and sets off a chain reaction.

200 previously ridiculed celebrities stand strong in a class action lawsuit against the town of South Park. This could be the thing that destroys South Park forever.

Will be a celebrityfest nevertheless, but still could be fun.

You need to get laid.

Jokes about catholics being peadophiles (which South Park has been doing for years)...how smart. A parody of a 30 year old movie...how original. A coat made out of a guys balls...how witty.

"YOUZ ON DA INTANETZ AND ARE BEINGZ NEGATIVE SO U DONT HAV SEX LOLZZZ!!!!!" Good one, retard.

You said the episode contained only one joke. You were wrong, as it contained many. Whether you found the jokes amusing or not, is by the by.

I hope this has cleared the matter up for you.

Cheers,

Howard.

They've got two episodes left of this half of the season, so I have a feeling they might swerve us and not show the second part til the week after next, like they have before. Unless this one's a three parter, which would be better but still drag out the ending.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I have a theory that Cartman's real father is Gerald Broflovski. I really can't imagine it being anybody else. It would be interesting to see how it would change Kyle and Cartman's interaction with each other (which they seem to have been downplaying lately) if this happened.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

On a side note, I heard a rumour a while back that they were thinking of killing off Kyle at some point. Apparently, they were going to do it at the end of the Somalian pirates episode but changed their minds about it. Surely it would seem senseless to kill a long standing character like Kyle off now though, since they're only contracted for another season and a half's worth of episodes?

I really hated the Facebook/Chatroulette episode. The jokes were there, but it was so obvious. It really lacked the depth and subtlety of episodes past - and the jokes, on the whole, were pretty poor across the board, unfortunately.

The Randy Marsh-based episode was better, but again, it came across as a lazy effort.

Archived