South Park season 14

brett

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not season 14 related, but season 13 is out on blu ray only, which is a balls decision. I have a PS3 so its not an issue that I cannot view it, its an issue that I have 1-12 boxsets on original dvd and there is no planned release date for it. Bullshit.

Not season 14 related, but season 13 is out on blu ray only, which is a balls decision. I have a PS3 so its not an issue that I cannot view it, its an issue that I have 1-12 boxsets on original dvd and there is no planned release date for it. Bullshit.

It was the same for Season 12 back in October, im sure they will release the DVD in a month or two.

• Paid Members
I'm gonna bump this to tell everyone to watch the latest episode. It's a Randy based one so I don't think I need to say more.

I'll say more. It's terrible and so far this season sucks dick.

I'm gonna bump this to tell everyone to watch the latest episode. It's a Randy based one so I don't think I need to say more.

You didn't even have a little giggle as he was walking into the store?! Granted the past episodes have been a bit of a let down but this one was on form.

• Paid Members

You didn't even have a little giggle as he was walking into the store?! Granted the past episodes have been a bit of a let down but this one was on form.

Nope, I preferred South Park when it was witty, smart and original. Now it's just "find one joke and repeat for 20 minutes". Last week it was puking, this week it was giant balls. Awesome.

• Paid Members

It was the same for Season 12 back in October, im sure they will release the DVD in a month or two.

I hope so, after dropping out at the start of series 3 way back when and last year catching some on sky and slowly picking up the DVD's (I'm mid way through 10 at the minute) it would be a bitch to stop at 12.

I caught the book episode, wasn't really a laugh a minute I must say.

I must agree with lagoosh, I havet had one gig at season 14 yet

Archived