Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This renaming and new image has done wonders for you Toilet Duck. It's like that "Roger coming back from the summer holidays" effect that NEWMag was talking about.

I think it was more the last remaining pangs of adolescence fucking off in between said namechanging.

Then again I do kontrol the funk ;).

• Paid Members

Oh seconded for sure. The contrast between the first and second pictures of Kammy is perfect.

Sorry Funk Kontrol, I still love you. You have sig of the FOREVER, if that helps. Third time I've mentioned it, but the first time I saw it at work I actually got stuck in a giggle loop and had to literally stare at an excel document for three full minutes to get it out of my head.

What about this good 'un from a thread about Highspots belts? This is an actual post with words, and therefore is more nomination-worthy than a series of pretty substandard jpegs:

Have been looking at the Trophey belts sold on Highspots, they look pretty swish but I notice the lack of practical pictures i.e. someone wearing them, has anyone used or seen one of these belts and could provide info/pics of how they look in a practical enviroment?

I don't have any pics, but having worn one practically all the time in a series of practical environments, just to see.

I can say you get lots of admiring glances at;

Supermarket,

Public House,

Kebab shop ,

Waterstones

and Summer Fete.

Other practical places where I have worn it, and it has been shown to be impractical are as follows;

Swimming Baths,

Playground,

Waltzers,

The Office I work in (well, used to work in)

Police Lineup

Gymkhana

Hospital undergoing Electro-shock therapy

Hope that helps.

Just had a look on the PTW website and it says that they are an official partner of the Make-A-Wish Foundation. No child in the world would ever be stupid enough to wish to go to a PTW show.

I'm not surprised. Half his roster used to be clients of theirs.

Where is Carbomb anyway? He seems to have fucked off. And his took his sig with him.

I hope he didn't take my attempt to destroy him too seriously

I doubt you could hungrily destroy a Munch Bunch, so I wouldn't worry.

Archived