The Smartphone & associated apps discussion thread

David

• Paid Members

I'm really keen on the HD2 what are the differences bettween the os on that and the android os? The desire just does not look as good as the HD2. Will I really be missing some cool stuff if I go for the HD2 over the Desire?

I'm really keen on the HD2 what are the differences bettween the os on that and the android os? The desire just does not look as good as the HD2. Will I really be missing some cool stuff if I go for the HD2 over the Desire?

Android is faster and wont crash. The windows software probably will crash and doesnt have android market.

Its a great phone but not anywhere near as good as the desire.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

I'm really happy. I bought a T-Mobile Pulse a couple of months ago. It's built on Android and came with a Sat-Nav application and all the various paraphenalia for mounting it in the car.

I get 600 texts, 300 minutes, unlimited internet and the Sat-Nav all for

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well UKFF small Iphone 2g problem if any of you know of a solution.

Whenever I get a wifi signal the best speed I can get is 25kb/s tops, YET my PS3/PC can get up to 4mb via wifi and ethernet.

Try forgetting the wifi network then reconnecting and also clearing cache

Also try soft reset (hold power and home buttons down until you see APPLE SYMBOL) then release, phone will reboot (you won't lose any data)

Edited by seasider