DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

Hall Pass. Very much a 'meh' film. Has it's charm, but the overall premise is horrible. Our marriage is stale, so go shag around for a week. Made all 4 main characters pretty dislikeable to me. Christina Applegate is still crazy hot though. She doesn't even look as though she's had surgery, if thats the case then she's aged incredibly well. She doesn't look any different.

The Thin Red Line. Worst war film ever. Nearly 3 hours long and only an hour of action. They could have cut this by about 45 minutes they didn't concentrate so much on random scenery and boring dialogue. I'm sure some people wanked over all that though.
It was originally 6 hours along, musta been a right ballache to edit it down. And yes of course, at the time of its release I do remember the odd pretentious twat saying this was brilliant and Private Ryan was shite.

The Thin Red Line. Worst war film ever. Nearly 3 hours long and only an hour of action. They could have cut this by about 45 minutes they didn't concentrate so much on random scenery and boring dialogue. I'm sure some people wanked over all that though.

I think it's one of the worst films I've ever seen, full stop. I watched it with some students I was living with and they were raving about it, so I was looking forward to it. And it was three hours of some cunt from Game On writing letters home.

• Paid Members

Watched Jumanji for the first time in ages last night. Why does the house fill up with water from the monsoon when 20 minutes earlier, a giant stampede smashed a massive hole in the wall of the house?

• Paid Members
Watched Jumanji for the first time in ages last night. Why does the house fill up with water from the monsoon when 20 minutes earlier, a giant stampede smashed a massive hole in the wall of the house?

Hi, question for Ms. Bellamy. In episode 2F09, when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes that same rib twice in succession yet he produces two clearly different tones. I mean, what are we, to believe that this is some sort of a, a magic xylophone or something? Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

tumblr_l2lvyzeATz1qc073co1_400.gif

Magic. The answer to everything in Jumanji is magic

I was re-watching Jackie Brown yesterday and joked to myself that Robert De Niro's character will be me when I'm old then I realised Louis Cara was probably the long lost dad of Julian from Trailer Park Boys and that's how I'll view him for the rest of my life.

• Paid Members

Hi, question for Ms. Bellamy. In episode 2F09, when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes that same rib twice in succession yet he produces two clearly different tones. I mean, what are we, to believe that this is some sort of a, a magic xylophone or something? Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

tumblr_l2lvyzeATz1qc073co1_400.gif

Magic. The answer to everything in Jumanji is magic

Brilliant. I guess I should get my priorities straight. After all, this film is about a board game that shoots out freakin' elephants.

• Paid Members
Have just watched Spanking The Monkey. Has anyone else ever seen this. real little indie gem. Very, very dark comedy.

If its the one im thinking of I saw it years ago on BBC2 (I think When 3 Kings came out and they were touting Russell as the next big Indie director) remember it being quite a quirky little film