DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members

Watched Sex Drive last night, although LoveFilm sent me the uncensored version which included random naked women being spliced into various scenes and outtakes being merged in to the movie, so it was quite odd to watch if you haven't seen it before. Either way, a pretty funny film with some things that made me laugh, a good film if you don't want to think too hard.

• Paid Members
http://www.zavvi.com/dvd/video-nasties-the...e/10231481.html

Zavvi have it the cheapest.

Thanks for the headsup on this, i just bought it. Been thinking about it for a while. You guys just made my mind up :)

Cracking price, that. You won't regret it. The only thing wrong with it is that Emily Booth isn't in it enough.

• Paid Members
http://www.zavvi.com/dvd/video-nasties-the...e/10231481.html

Zavvi have it the cheapest.

Thanks for the headsup on this, i just bought it. Been thinking about it for a while. You guys just made my mind up :)

Cracking price, that. You won't regret it. The only thing wrong with it is that Emily Booth isn't in it enough.

Argh, curse my bank being an hour away! It'll have to wait for the time being.

• Paid Members
You kids have no idea how easy you have it, what with the internet and those torrents! Imagine waiting 6 years to see a film only to discover its a 4th generation copy and shit! Ah, memories!

Fucking aye. I remember getting all excited when I finally got the opportunity to watch an uncut version of Driller Killer.

I remember saying out loud numerous times, "They actually banned this shit?"

• Paid Members

i'll never forget borrowing a copy of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre from someone when i was about 16 on video. It was still banned at the time and it was around 16th generation. It even had a ripped photocopied black and white cover...it actually added to the whole experience of watching it, it had like a danger feel to it. The remastered, shiny editions you see in the stores these days kinda ruins it.

Great stuff.

Fucking aye. I remember getting all excited when I finally got the opportunity to watch an uncut version of Driller Killer.

I remember saying out loud numerous times, "They actually banned this shit?"

and now this Video Nasty, that will corrupt, deprave and mentally disturb the nation, is available in Poundland!

Accessable to anyone with loose change in their pocket!

Watched 'Bronson' last night, it had its moments but generally I wasn't too overwhelmed by it. Seemed violent just for the sake of being violent and didn't really cover a lot of his life.

Having read the book i feel that the film was a huge huge let down especially as the guy playing Bronson was fantastic , this film should and could have been a lot better !

• Paid Members

Tried to watch Wall.E yesterday but got 40 minutes in before turning it off. One of the most boring films I've seen in a long time. Definately the worst Pixar film I've seen. Shame really, I'd heard good things.

anyone seen A Serbian Film?? worth getting or renting??

also can anyone tell me any good chinese/japanese horror (I think they are more japanese but i can't tell). So Far i ve watched

The Eye (way better than the american shit)

The Eye 2 (was pretty good)

The Eye 3 (nowhere near as good as 1 and 2 but watchalbe)

The Infection (I fucking love this flim. since it 3 times already. I don't really know why I like it but it just so creepy in some places)

The Host (very good)

The Ring (way better than the remake)

The suicide Club (only one i haven't liked so far)

I brought one off play called Meat Grinder. from what I can tell its about a lady who sets up a noodle stall, she kills people puts them in a noodle soup and then serves it too the public. should i watch it or get something else

Tried to watch Wall.E yesterday but got 40 minutes in before turning it off. One of the most boring films I've seen in a long time. Definately the worst Pixar film I've seen. Shame really, I'd heard good things.

Sky+'d it, gonna watch it either tonite or tomoz, been putting it off but the mrs recommends it.