General politics discussion thread

David

• Paid Members
BNP are committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration

so basically getting rid of blacks that are not english?? i think i might join

Nick Griffin is also on record having said that there is 'no such a thig as a black Briton'.

Bet you cant wait to be rid of them peskie darkies.

BNP are committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration

so basically getting rid of blacks that are not english?? i think i might join

Nick Griffin is also on record having said that there is 'no such a thig as a black Briton'.

Bet you cant wait to be rid of them peskie darkies.

DSCN0675.jpg

• Paid Members

A quick quote from an article linked on my google page

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/oc...estion-time-bnp

The leader of the BNP, Nick Griffin, found himself the victim of an extraordinary attack from his own supporters last night following his controversial appearance on the BBC's Question Time.

Lee Barnes, the BNP's legal officer, accused Griffin of "failing to press the attack". Barnes complained on his personal website that Griffin "should have stood up to these whining, middle-class hypocrites that use the race card for self-enrichment

The leader of the BNP, Nick Griffin, found himself the victim of an extraordinary attack from his own supporters last night following his controversial appearance on the BBC's Question Time.

Lee Barnes, the BNP's legal officer, accused Griffin of "failing to press the attack". Barnes complained on his personal website that Griffin "should have stood up to these whining, middle-class hypocrites that use the race card for self-enrichment

A team from the UN's nuclear watchdog has inspected a previously secret uranium enrichment plant in Iran, Iranian officials and media have said.

The inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency are expected to visit the facility, near the holy city of Qom, again over the next two days.

The visit comes as world powers await Iran's response to a new proposed deal over its uranium enrichment programme.

Iran would send some enriched uranium to Russia to be turned into fuel.

The proposed deal is seen as a way for Tehran to get the fuel it needs for an existing reactor, while giving guarantees to the West that its enriched uranium will not be used for nuclear weapons.

But opposition inside Iran to the agreement is said to be growing. The government has promised a response this week.

Source: BBC.com

Does anyone know what the problem is with Iran and it's nuclear development?

I'm assuming the problem is the possibility that they could be making nuclear weapons. Would I be correct in saying that the US & UK already have such nuclear weapons?

If so, then why are we attempting to stop other nations from doing the same?

...because Ahmedinijad is a nutcase who has on several occasions said he wants to wipe Israel off the map?

Ah, I see.

Just as well that we are here to keep an eye on him then.

We can't have countries attacking each other for no good reason at all...

I sense...sarcasm? No wait, stupidity

Yeah, you're totally right.

It's okay for us to have nuclear weapons. Even though we are the only countries in recent time who have actually invaded anyone.

Or are we still going along with the whole "giving them democracy" deal? War on terror and all of that nonsense?

• Paid Members
I sense...sarcasm? No wait, stupidity

Yeah, you're totally right.

It's okay for us to have nuclear weapons. Even though we are the only countries in recent time who have actually invaded anyone.

Or are we still going along with the whole "giving them democracy" deal? War on terror and all of that nonsense?

BROWN PEOPLE CAN'T BE TRUSTED WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY!!

I joke of course, but seriously I think that it's a trust issue.

• Paid Members
A team from the UN's nuclear watchdog has inspected a previously secret uranium enrichment plant in Iran, Iranian officials and media have said.

The inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency are expected to visit the facility, near the holy city of Qom, again over the next two days.

The visit comes as world powers await Iran's response to a new proposed deal over its uranium enrichment programme.

Iran would send some enriched uranium to Russia to be turned into fuel.

The proposed deal is seen as a way for Tehran to get the fuel it needs for an existing reactor, while giving guarantees to the West that its enriched uranium will not be used for nuclear weapons.

But opposition inside Iran to the agreement is said to be growing. The government has promised a response this week.

Source: BBC.com

Does anyone know what the problem is with Iran and it's nuclear development?

I'm assuming the problem is the possibility that they could be making nuclear weapons. Would I be correct in saying that the US & UK already have such nuclear weapons?

If so, then why are we attempting to stop other nations from doing the same?

Same answer as when you asked in post 98 of this thread, on the 1st of october.

Same answer as when you asked in post 98 of this thread, on the 1st of october.

Worry not, my friend. Your opinion from then has been duly noted and considered.

I was looking to see if anyone else had anything to add. Basically because the BNP stuff was getting old.