[Nominations] Worst Wrestler of 2008

tiger_rick

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Braden Walker

Tomko

Burchill (ooohhh, I may have upset some people on here with that one)

Jack Toxic

Any particular reason for Jack Toxic? Only he seems abit of an unlikely choice compared to the other 3.

Anyway mine, Braden Walker

Probably cause he is so shit, that to call him shit, is actually an insult to shit.

Just shut up defending your friends for once in your life you sad man.

My vote goes to Eric Young & Super Eric, because they are not the same person, apparently! :bored:

• Paid Members

Absolutely no way should Mark Henry be up for this- he's had a terrific year. I can't believe people are actually nominating him. My votes are going to...

1) Ricky Ortiz. Completely unlikeable clown in horrible indy-tastic pleather trousers. Would have been the worst debuting talent in 2008 if not for...

2) Braden Walker. Okay, he only wrestled what, 2 or maybe 3 times on WWE television, but he still manages to deserve to be nominated for the Worst Wrestler of 2008 for that brief run. At the height of AMW's success in TNA he looked like a real star. How that star has fallen.

3) Armando Estrada. Fantastic in the old school manager role as Umaga's handler, average as a General Manager character, and absolutely fucking shit as an active wrestler. What were they thinking putting him in the ring?