TheBigBoot Posted January 3, 2009 Posted January 3, 2009 I'm so uncool these days. I liked just about everything Mark Henry was involved in this year, and I actively look forward to watching Kozlov on Smackdown. Absolutely no way should Mark Henry be up for this- he's had a terrific year. I can't believe people are actually nominating him. Same here I enjoy Henry and don't mind Kozlov. Oh well, each to their own my nomination goes to: Ricky Ortiz - Just awful.
spurs 4 life Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 Michelle McCool - I have never seen a more dislikeable babyface.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted January 8, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2009 Maryse No way dude! for me it's got to be Hawkins and Ryder, I don't know if they're bad wrestlers or not because they're so bland I find it physically impossible to pay attention when they're on screen!
Recommended Posts